James Bond's long lost child ?

OligarchOligarch Banned
edited February 2013 in Bond Movies Posts: 110
now hear me out, could EON Productions pull off a plot that involves one of bonds past mistresses (BOND GIRL) who bond unknowingly pregnated , this particular Bond girl has a baby and years go by without Bond ever knowing about it.

Now with this plot scenario we have a few options here, 1. The baby could grow up into a young man and who ends up being a villain facing against bond

2. The baby grows up into a young man trying to search for his father and eventually finds out his dad is James Bond a secret agent, unfortunately his adoptive parent is a recruiter for Quantum...

3. the baby grows up into a young man, a intelligent Oxford educated student who unfortunately finds himself involved in a hostage situation orchestrated by Quantum and he/she gets lured into the organization, becoming a hitman, who is assigned to kill a secret agent with the status 007.

4. A OHMSS style scenario involving bond reuniting with a lost child he never knew he had, and quantum finding out about it ultimately destroying the newly rekindled relationship and killing Bond's son or daughter.

Please add your own story archs to this particular plot structure and opinions.

Personally I am against the idea of this thread unless EON could pull it off in a realistic fashion and do it in a dramatic tone, while avoiding all comedic criticism at all costs necessary.

Comments

• The whole good work of the Craig era would be completely undone.
  • That would be absolutely horrendous and I am very glad the producers shot down a similar idea for Quantum of Solace. That's too far into soap opera territory.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Read You Only Live Twice, then get back to us.
    James Suzuki was already born, grew up and killed. This idea is a little late.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Oligarch wrote:
    now hear me out, could EON Productions pull off a plot that involves one of bonds past mistresses (BOND GIRL) who bond unknowingly pregnated , this particular Bond girl has a baby and years go by without Bond ever knowing about it.

Personally I am against the idea of this thread.

Me too.
    The thread and the content are pointless. The Daniel Craig timeline and events would not work with this absurd story idea.
    Rather than let this turn into a waste of space, I'll close it before it becomes a spam filled mess.

This discussion has been closed.