You are Marc-Ange Draco...

OligarchOligarch Banned
edited January 2013 in Actors Posts: 110
Let's say you are in the shoes of Marc-Ange Draco , and you want your daughter to Marry Bond, which Bond would you feel most comfortable being the husband of your daughter? also which Bond do you think would be the most faithful and loyal to your daughter?

A - Sean Connery
B - G. Lazenby
C - Roger Moore
D - Timothy Dalton
E - Pierce Brosnan
F - Daniel Craig

My choice - Timothy Dalton ..why? I just sense he would be the most faithful and most responsible overall compared to the others

Comments

• If I was Draco I'd be really confused if on the one hand I wanted her to marry Bond but suddenly there were six different gentlemen to choose from all proclaiming to be him. I would settle it the old fashion way by having them all stand in a field with her. i would get them all to call out her name in encouragement whilst waving engagement rings at her. Which one she would then run to would be the winner.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    There would be a blindfolded speed-dating competition. The daughter would only have the touch and voice of the men to go on, and not any superficial opinions or judgements she would get if she could see their physical looks. Each date would be 5 to 10 minutes, but could end at any minute if the daughter proclaimed it. At the end of the dates, she chooses the most compatible for her.
    If we are talking all of them in their prime, I think that it would be Connery who would be the one taking the prize. He oozes alpha-male, and as my wife says was quite a dish.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I would let them sing, like in Mamma Mia ;)
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Realistically, I think Pierce would be the most faithful...have you seen the state Keely-Shaye made of herself?...and he's still there.

Although he is predatory and does have a tendancy to steal other peoples wives, e.g those who are married to hairy comedians who dress as nanny's to get back in the house! :-)

As for the 'Bond' who would be most suitable - Craig all the way. No longer the playboy, this guy loves and will let himself be loved.
    As for the 'Bond' who would be most suitable - Craig all the way. No longer the playboy, this guy loves and will let himself be loved.

What a psychological BS if I might add. ;)

• If I had a kid I wouldn't let her near any of them.

An MI6 agent with a terrible track record (almost everybody he's gotten close too or even just slept with has ended up dead), who's bound to be crawling with STDs.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    If the Bond actors got to each interact with the girl, Sean would probably win. If his sheer masculinity, suave disposition and animal magnetism doesn't do it, his forceful sexual nature to get anything he wants would take it. George's Bond wouldn't want to even begin to love again. Roger could really charm, but lacks the masculine strength. Tim seems too withdrawn and still worked up over Tracy to get into anything serious, and the same with Dan's Bond and his feelings for Vesper. I think Dan's Bond would again be concerned about a possible betrayal by the woman. Come to think of it, if Dan's era brings us to the point where his Bond really wants to wind down and settle in with a lady for keeps, I would love to see moments where he second guesses her out of paranoia of yet another betrayal.