Screen Actors Guild Awards 2013 Discussion

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited January 2013 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
I thought it would be beneficial to create a thread where all SAG watchers can discuss the show.

Congratulations to both Tommy Lee Jones for Lincoln (Best Supporting Actor) and Anne Hathaway for Les Misérables (Best Supporting Actress) thus far.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RIP to all the talent we have lost this year. Not a name shall be forgotten. @};-
    I saw a bit of it and spotted Mr Silva and Talia al Ghul (by the way, each day I'm more in love with Marion Cotillard).

Was SF nominated in any category?
    0013 wrote:
    I saw a bit of it and spotted Mr Silva and Talia al Ghul (by the way, each day I'm more in love with Marion Cotillard).

Bardem was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture and lost to Tommy Lee Jones for Lincoln. But Skyfall did win for best stunt team so good for them!

As a side note, Dick Van Dyke's speech and presentation was amazing to see. Truly an icon. Of course us Bond fans can know him for bringing another Ian Fleming character to life :)
    bondbat007 wrote:
    0013 wrote:

Bardem was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture and lost to Tommy Lee Jones for Lincoln. But Skyfall did win for best stunt team so good for them!

As a side note, Dick Van Dyke's speech and presentation was amazing to see. Truly an icon. Of course us Bond fans can know him for bringing another Ian Fleming character to life :)

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the general audience identify the author of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.