When will a James bond game be made with good graphics?

2»

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I've never noticed a grain filter while playing Blood Stone, on either standard or high definition TVs. On either PS3 or 360.
  • RC7RC7
    I've never noticed a grain filter while playing Blood Stone, on either standard or high definition TVs. On either PS3 or 360.

It's definitely there on the 360. Did anyone play 'The Lost and Damned' expansion, that was a whole new world of grain filter?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RC7 wrote:

It's definitely there on the 360. Did anyone play 'The Lost and Damned' expansion, that was a whole new world of grain filter?
    Ugh...The Lost and Damned is horrible. I can barely see a thing it is so dark on default. Surprising sloppiness from Rockstar.
  • RC7RC7
    RC7 wrote:

Ugh...The Lost and Damned is horrible. I can barely see a thing it is so dark on default. Surprising sloppiness from Rockstar.

Yeah, Ballad of Gay Tony was a breath of fresh air, after that. I remember some of the gun battles in the rain were just an enormous blur.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    RC7 wrote:
    RC7 wrote:

Yeah, Ballad of Gay Tony was a breath of fresh air, after that. I remember some of the gun battles in the rain were just an enormous blur.

Yeah, exactly. Considering that the Lost and Damned missions show the life of the bikers as grundgy and rough, and the Gay Tony missions are vibrant and flamboyant, maybe Rockstar were making a creative statement between the two poles of life? The low end hard living of the bikers in contrast to the spoiled lives of the Liberty City elite?...

...Or maybe it was just that bad. :P
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    RC7 wrote:
    Who cares about graphics? They need to produce a game with a decent engine, engaging gameplay and an involving story, first and foremost.
    This. Although having graphics a la Uncharted wouldn't hurt.

Blood Stone