'007 DB5' 12x36" Art Prints with gold metallic ink.

edited January 2013 in Merchandise Posts: 3
Hi! I'm an artist in Chicago and have been working on some limited edition Aston Martin DB5 prints. A lot of my friends are huge Bond fans (as am I), but I wanted to say hi to the MI6 community since you may enjoy these prints even more than normal art collectors.

I drew a 12x36" (31cmx92cm) screen print on black paper with white and metallic gold inks. It's huge and pretty gorgeous up close! I drew heavily from the DB5's debut in Goldfinger, so the print has dual machine guns blasting, tire shredders, smoke screen, etc. And the background is done metallic gold ink which I love.

Anyway, you can check out the poster here: http://fringefocus.com/2013/design/poster-007-db5

007_DB5_FringeFocus_Print.jpg

Prints go up for sale this Saturday and are limited to just 180 copies (numbered by hand). They will go up for sale at noon EST (so evening Europe time), exclusively at http://bottleneckgallery.com (shipped anywhere in the world)

I hope to get more opportunities to do James Bond pieces in the future. :)

Comments

• How much in proper money? UK pounds.

Looks good, would love to have one.

• BenBen
    edited January 2013 Posts: 121
    Wow, this looks amazing.
    How much in proper money? UK pounds.

Haha, this made me laugh. Proper money and a proper language is what we provide to the world. :D
  • :) They are $40 at the gallery, so 25 pounds? It's a super wide print too. :) You'll probably want to buy a frame online that is 12x36", since I bet 31mmx92mm frames aren't common.
  • Good work, really like it. Might look to make a purchase.
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    Great work! I have to ask one question though: You mean 31cmX92cm right? Makes sense with the inches but you can never be too sure which one is a typo!
  • Oops! Yes. 31 CM x 92 CM, obviously. That would be a small print indeed were it mm. :)