Can Daniel Craig please keep his shirt on?

13»

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    How is "breasts" offensive? That is a pretty clinical term. We can't take it much further than mammary glands at this point.

I think that comment by @Master_Dahark was meant to be a joke Brady.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Sandy wrote:
    How is "breasts" offensive? That is a pretty clinical term. We can't take it much further than mammary glands at this point.

I figured, but again: It's in text.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Sandy wrote:

I figured, but again: It's in text.

Mr. Osato believes in a healthy text.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    Has this topic been milked for all it's worth?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2013 Posts: 28,694
    talos7 wrote:
    Has this topic been milked for all it's worth?

It wasn't going to lead to much anyway judging by the lack of eloquency in the title alone.
  • Daniel's the fittest one, no doubt about it-- but definitely not the first one to show skin. I think Connery's the nekkedest Bond of the bunch :)
    I think there should be more shirtlessness all around in Bond 24...
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Barbara Broccoli whant to be someone going to be naked in Bond 24

3.jpg

1 year later..

constantgardener.jpg
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Well, thanks to this thread, I know what Brosnan's Bond was in Cuba for

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeavUPyPCJ_GC7eQH3FSsVwlYWI7Y1uxHdP3mZxpUv1fK5FlVwQgqYj13Ibg
    So i guess you can just say tits.

or
    294202d1357921210-tht-guns-boobie_bird.jpg
  • Great Tit FTW
  • mdo007mdo007 Katy, Texas

or

Oh my, I didn't know there was a bird that has name like those.

mdo007 wrote:

or

Oh my, I didn't know there was a bird that has name like those.

Yeah, those are called 'Blue-Fotted Boobies'. My science professor in 7th grade did a whole lesson on them, and there are even other types. And how much do you think we laughed our rears off at age 13 hearing of such a thing? You could barely think it was so loud in there. :))
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Haha ya I kind of made this thread as a joke. Some people took it too seriously, but oh well, the responses have been hilarious so far. I guess my main point is that Craig has been seriously objectified in all three of his movies, some say it's because of Babs. That I can't stand. Bond films have always been chauvinist films and we need more of nude females in the titles and gratuitous bikini shots (I know I'm going to get lots of flak for this and many won't agree, but whatever). By the way, it has nothing to do with me being envious of Craig and he's really done a lot to influence what I wear and how I act. If we can get an appropriate ratio of nude Craig to nude women I'll be happy ;).
  • Bond 24 starring Daniel Craig's penis
  • Aziz_FekkeshAziz_Fekkesh Royale-les-Eaux
    Costarring Kate Upton's breasts.
  • This thread has degenerated into a nonsense

I don't even like to talk about Bond 24, for all, and any reasons previously mentioned, but it goes without saying they will merely continue with the Craig coverage, if you will, for the next release. Yes, he's a got an impressive physique, most men would be happy to show, but it never did anything for me when viewing. Whether this thread was humorous or otherwise, the bottom line is, I do feel they should cut down a little on subsequent showings of Mr Craig's body. If they want to include saturation coverage of semi-naked women, all the better. But it's nothing that some want to see for James Bond himself
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Bond 24 starring Daniel Craig's penis

Bond 24 title: I've Really Cocked This One Up.
  • echo wrote:

<center>'What did I tell you Bond??'

ralph-fiennes-skyfall-mallory.jpg</center>

• edited January 2013 Posts: 27
    echo wrote:

<center>'What did I tell you Bond??'

ralph-fiennes-skyfall-mallory.jpg</center>

:D
This discussion has been closed.