I appear in Casualty tomorrow night, BBC1

edited December 2012 in News Posts: 3,279
For those of you in the UK who are interested, I have my 10 seconds of fame tomorrow night when I appear in a scene in Casualty. It was filmed a while back with my mate who directed the espisode. I haven't seen it yet, but as an extra I apparently do get more than a few seconds of screen time.

I'm playing a bloke on crutches, wearing a Steve McQueen roll-neck and blazer from Bullitt....... \:D/

Comments

• acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    Super! Will check it out.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Congrats, mate! I wish I could see it.
    Get images, please!
  • acoppolaacoppola London Ealing not far from where Bob Simmons lived
    Splendid! Man, if only you wore a LTK T-shirt in Casualty! :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I've been looking forward to this for a while now, @jetsetwilly. Nice to finally see you on screen.
    Very neat, JSW. Well done. :)
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Did you meet the legendary Charlie??

I've always thought history could have been so different. In The Long Good Friday (class film by the way) Derek Thompson is in the break out role whilst Brozza is relegated to a bit part as slightly camp IRA hitman.

What was it that caused Cubby to go for Pierce over Derek for Bond I wonder? Inexplicable. I bet it still rankles every time he has to do CPR on an extra feigning a cardiac arrest. Where did it all go wrong Derek?
    Did you meet the legendary Charlie??

I've always thought history could have been so different. In The Long Good Friday (class film by the way) Derek Thompson is in the break out role whilst Brozza is relegated to a bit part as slightly camp IRA hitman.

What was it that caused Cubby to go for Pierce over Derek for Bond I wonder? Inexplicable. I bet it still rankles every time he has to do CPR on an extra feigning a cardiac arrest. Where did it all go wrong Derek?
    No, ufortunately he wasn't there when we were filming. TLGF is one of my favourite movies too, so I would have loved to meet Derek.

• edited December 2012 Posts: 11,189
    Is Charlie still there? Blimey. I used to watch Casualty religiously when I was in my teens (one of my mums friends actually knew Simon MacCorkindale - RIP) and Derek had been there for ages then.
  • Don't watch hospital dramas, not my sort of thing but congrats on your appearance. It must have been fun and interesting.
    Always good to see good people onscreen! Keep it up @jetsetwilly :-)!
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    edited December 2012 Posts: 578
    Casualty, on...tonight! Damn, watching it after Merlin, best thing on TV after Arrow on Sky or CW for those in America. @jetsetwilly.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Congrats. A screen shot is a must.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I bet old Derek Thompson's delighted (still?) to be on Casualty. Regular employment for thesps is a rare thing, lest we forget... ;)