EastEnders' star becomes Bond for real.

edited November 2012 in News Posts: 2,782
Former EastEnders' star falls on hard times and applies for MI6 Job.

A Bad paper but good story and interesting video. Dean Gaffney is Quality.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4671440/dean-gaffney-gets-a-taste-of-spy-life-as-james-bond.html#ooid=I2dDFiNzoI5rOkCHPHRtsoJUR0C9WIxo

Comments

• Really? Dean Gaffney is essentially an oxygen thief
  • Really? Dean Gaffney is essentially an oxygen thief

lol. Come on man - he had to put presents under the tree for his daughters. A heartbreaking and touching story.
    Heard this news on the radio and almost wet myself with laughter! Guess he failed and now the whole country knows about it! =))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Typical media story making playful fun out of a job that ruins your soul while you are at service to your nation. [-(
  • RogueAgent wrote:
    Heard this news on the radio and almost wet myself with laughter! Guess he failed and now the whole country knows about it! =))

Bet he gets lots of calls to his agent now. It's just non-story really, a bit of PR a bit of fun. I did like his video about his love of Bond things.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I applied once never even got an interview. If this clown made the cut I would hang myself in shame.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    What a great story. I'll never think about this guy in the same way again now.
    I applied once never even got an interview. If this clown made the cut I would hang myself in shame.

Please don't, too many would miss you!