Bond shot?

edited November 2012 in News Posts: 2
I have watched Skyfall twice and am not sure where the bullet fragments came from. Did they come from the bad guy on the train, or from Monopenny, when she shot him?

Comments

Patrice shooting at Bond on the train. There's another scar when Bond is looking in the mirror of a flesh wound, which was Eve's bullet.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Staylor342 wrote:
    I have watched Skyfall twice and am not sure where the bullet fragments came from. Did they come from the bad guy on the train, or from Monopenny, when she shot him?

The 2 times you saw the movie, I find it odd that you did you not see the scene where Bond takes out the bullet fragments, gives them to Tanner and after Mallory leaves the meeting in M's office, Tanner informs Bobd that only a few people use such bullets and 3 pictures come up, one of them being Patrice (the bad guy on the train)
    When Bond gets in the digger and spins it around, Patrice shoots the operators cabin. This is when Bond is hit by the shards of the bullet in his right shoulder.
  • Thanks for the information. It just seemed strange that Bond was shot in the same shoulder, in the same place and they did not find the fragments when they took out Monopenny's bullet.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Hi @Staylor342, as you can see there is pretty much a topic for everything around here.
    Nothing wrong with your post, but this is a question that can be asked in the questions thread, as linked by @Samuel001.
    As you are new, this isn't a problem. Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here, as much a many of us do.
    I will however lock this up, and feel free to repost in the linked thread.
This discussion has been closed.