Pierce Brosnan or Timothy Dalton in Skyfall Title Sequence?

edited November 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 581
@1:38 when Bond turns around and the figure with the gun looks awfully alot like Pierce Brosnan or atleast Timothy Dalton with added hair and using Brosnans Gunbarrel Pose

Comments

• is it supposed to be silva?

Must admit think the title sequence is very good.
    Silva has blonde hair while the figure had dark hair but it looks so close to either Tim or Pierce
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Jeez, it's supposed to be Silva. And why on Earth would it be Brosnan or Dalton? Honestly...
  • Crazy talk.
  • It's Silva (I loved that bit, Bond shooting his own shadows, and the one he misses turns into Silva... such a nice metaphor!) The reason he has 'dark hair' is because he's made out of graffiti on the walls :)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It's Silva (I loved that bit, Bond shooting his own shadows, and the one he misses turns into Silva... such a nice metaphor!) The reason he has 'dark hair' is because he's made out of graffiti on the walls :)

And because he's a shadow, too.
  • It's Silva (I loved that bit, Bond shooting his own shadows, and the one he misses turns into Silva... such a nice metaphor!) The reason he has 'dark hair' is because he's made out of graffiti on the walls :)

He's shadow graffiti :D

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It's Silva (I loved that bit, Bond shooting his own shadows, and the one he misses turns into Silva... such a nice metaphor!) The reason he has 'dark hair' is because he's made out of graffiti on the walls :)

He's shadow graffiti :D

I never thought it looked like graffiti, but, oh well.
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Closed for obvious reasons.
This discussion has been closed.