TheBondFan's art thread

edited November 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 822
I'll be posting my fan art here in this thread. Enjoy.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Here's something to start off with:
    Which one is better?

b2442.jpg

or

b244.jpg
  • My tribute to Dalton:

daltonu.jpg
    The first, but you may want to make the Q more defined somehow. It's hard to tell it's a Q without a detailed look.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    The first, but you may want to make the Q more defined somehow. It's hard to tell it's a Q without a detailed look.

Yea, I should. Thanks for the tip. :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Nice job, keep up with it! :-bd
  • Two SKYFALL ones:

sf10p.jpg

sf12x.jpg
  • Rather proud of this one:
    :)

50thann.jpg
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    Nice job, keep up with it! :-bd

THANKS! :D
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    My tribute to Dalton:

daltonu.jpg

Really like this one, better than what was actually released for LTK. Good job!
  • TheBondFan wrote:
    My tribute to Dalton:

daltonu.jpg

Really like this one, better than what was actually released for LTK. Good job!

Thanks! I was thinking of doing one for each actor.
  • The beautiful Severine:

severineskyfall.jpg
  • Part of my SKYFALL countdown:
    57812817.jpg
  • Tribute to Good ol' Brozza:
    brosnan1.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Hahaha, the 2 pictures of the scenes where he smiles, are unpayable. Simply sarcastic.
  • I love your Dalton and Brosnan tributes, maybe do something similar for every Bond?

Anyway keep up the good work :-bd
  • I love your Dalton and Brosnan tributes, maybe do something similar for every Bond?

Anyway keep up the good work :-bd

Yea, I'm planning to do so. :)
  • BUMP!

Possible for B24:

b245f.jpg
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Tribute to Good ol' Brozza:
    brosnan1.jpg

This needs to be hanging in my room!! Well done, my friend! A Brosnan supporter like myself is very pleased with your work here!
  • 00Beast wrote:
    TheBondFan wrote:
    Tribute to Good ol' Brozza:
    brosnan1.jpg

This needs to be hanging in my room!! Well done, my friend! A Brosnan supporter like myself is very pleased with your work here!

I appreciate the complement! I love Brozza as Bond! :)
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    I love Dalton's tan suit in that picture . That probably was Dalton's best scene ever as Bond. Oh and the silenced gun just looks awesome in his hand. Great picture. I love it when he rips off thats woman's top and uses her as bait to district the oncoming enemy. That was such a classic and realistic approach . Dalton was severely underused . Quite a shame.
  • I love Dalton's tan suit in that picture . That probably was Dalton's best scene ever as Bond. Oh and the silenced gun just looks awesome in his hand. Great picture. I love it when he rips off thats woman's top and uses her as bait to district the oncoming enemy. That was such a classic and realistic approach . Dalton was severely underused . Quite a shame.

Yea, it's a shame. Dalton should have gotten at least 4 films, imo.
    I love Dalton's tan suit in that picture . That probably was Dalton's best scene ever as Bond. Oh and the silenced gun just looks awesome in his hand. Great picture. I love it when he rips off thats woman's top and uses her as bait to district the oncoming enemy. That was such a classic and realistic approach . Dalton was severely underused . Quite a shame.

He really was, as most people have begun to realize lately. It could have been epic to see him get two more Bonds, one in 1991 and one in 1993, going along with the usual "two-year gap rule". However, as great as Dalton was and could have been in two more, I'd want him out by 1995 so that Pierce could come in for his smash-slam debut in GoldenEye.
  • 00Beast wrote:

He really was, as most people have begun to realize lately. It could have been epic to see him get two more Bonds, one in 1991 and one in 1993, going along with the usual "two-year gap rule". However, as great as Dalton was and could have been in two more, I'd want him out by 1995 so that Pierce could come in for his smash-slam debut in GoldenEye.

Agreed
  • Haven't put one up in a while so:

sf15e.jpg
  • For Bond 24

b246.jpg
    TheBondFan wrote:
    BUMP!

Possible for B24:

b245f.jpg

This one's great. Where did you got That Craig's picture?
  • X3MSonicX wrote:
    TheBondFan wrote:
    BUMP!

Possible for B24:

b245f.jpg

This one's great. Where did you got That Craig's picture?

From Marketto in the photo thread
    TheBondFan wrote:
    For Bond 24

b246.jpg

Personal favorite, and your work is improving! (Not saying it was bad before, just noticing a steep increase in quality, etc) :)
  • Property of a Lady:

b247.jpg