Soundtracks in Order

edited April 2011 in Merchandise Posts: 406
On the old forum there was a thread with each soundtrack and the tracks cut and put into the correct film order, does anyone have a copy of it they are able to post here? Thanks

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited April 2011 Posts: 13,350
    This must be one of the most requested threads but sadly, as far as we know, no one has a copy and the member that put it all together, vmsns, left the forums a good few years ago.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    No doubt there's something to be found on the internet but alas, I haven't found it yet. b-(
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 128
    There's a list up to GE at johnbarry.org
    Quoting Cipher: There's a list up to GE at johnbarry.org
    Now there´s a treasure! Thanks for finding, Cipher!
    @Cipher Close, but no cigar. The original thread was a collection of every cue, combined with the tracks, sequenced in order, by vmsns. One of the worst losses of old Mi6.
    Pity, i had it bookmarked so I wouldn't lose it. I have them in cut and in order there was just two tracks in goldfinger that were both numbered 8
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Quoting MrBrown: One of the worst losses of old Mi6.
    Agreed.
    Quoting MrBrown: The original thread was a collection of every cue, combined with the tracks, sequenced in order, by vmsns.
    Everyone's welcome to repeat the endeavour. B-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Quoting DarthDimi: Everyone's welcome to repeat the endeavour
    I'd rather vmsns returned, though God know what he'll make of the new forum. X_X
    maybe they have the thread somewhere saved???? i hope so altough i doubt
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Quoting MrBrown: Close, but no cigar. The original thread was a collection of every cue, combined
    with the tracks, sequenced in order, by vmsns. One of the worst losses of old
    Mi6.
    Do you think maybe if vmsns valued it highly enough he may have kept a copy of it somewhere? In which case if he ever returns he may be able to provide the information?
    Fingers crossed.
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 406
    Ok, I have all my tracks written out in word that should still be in the same order that vmsns had them in. And I'm going to attempt to figure out where each one came from so far Dr No is done (as there's nothing to do for it) and I managed to get FRWL done also as there is only one track to cut. Unfortunatly I know the rest aren't as simple :D

I'll post them up once I'm all finished so they can go in all in order uninterrupted with other posts, If I make it to the other side
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting Alan007: Ok, I have all my tracks written out in word that should still be in the same order that vmsns had them in. And I'm going to attempt to figure out where each one came from so far Dr No is done (as there's nothing to do for it) and I managed to get FRWL done also as there is only one track to cut. Unfortunatly I know the rest are as simple
    Great Alan! I'm sure many people would love to re-obtain all of this.
    Damn. I never saw this thread on KTBEU, but that must be one heck of an endeavor to do all of this. I hate that so many older members aren't around anymore, vmsns was a really solid contributor to the forums.