Help me with my 007 trivia blog!

edited November 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 1
Hi! I have started a trivia/fun facts blog about the James Bond books and movies! Yet I don't have many posts, but that the reason I'm looking for help! It would be very kind if you could anyhow help me with the blog, like submitting or editing facts and if you're good with HTML you maybe can help me with the theme?
It's a tumblr blog, so please subscribe if you have an account!
http://jamesbondtrivia.tumblr.com/

Comments

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Here's a fact:

The pretitle sequence of On Her Majesty's Secret Service was originally going to involve Bond getting plastic surgery to explain the absence of Sean Connery and the arrival of George Lazenby, as well as the fact Blofeld doesn't recognize him, even though they met in the last film (You Only Live Twice).
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 122
    In Thunderball when connery swam from Largo's swimming pool into the shark tank. They used a tube to protect connery from the sharks but when placed into the tank the tube that was ordered was too short and left a gap.
    But as they was running out of time in the film schedule they filmed the scene anyway and did not tell connery about the gap. But as he is about to swim threw a shark did get into the gap and swam past connery so that look of shock on connerys face not good acting but genuine fear. Also gave us fans a classic Bond moment