Very rare Bond item for sale

edited November 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 6
Hi guys. I'm a longtime lurker of the forums and wanted to step in and let you guys know about a Bond item I'm selling.

This is bullet-shaped 'Die Another Day' cocktail shaker which I won from the official James Bond Street Team in 2002. For years I've searched for the item online but no trace - can I assume it is one of a kind?

Anyway, here's the listing!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121016646239

(Some of you may remember me listing this a couple of years ago. I got cold feet about selling it that time. Sadly, times are hard these days and I must part with it... but I'd love to see it go to a genuine Bond fan!)

Comments

• oo7oo7
    official James Bond Street Team?
  • oo7 wrote:
    official James Bond Street Team?

In 2003, shortly after DAD's release, there was an 'Official Street Team' set up. Basically an 'official' James Bond web forum like this one, which ran a few competitions. Street teams were aimed at teenagers, they existed mainly for teenie bopper bands like 'Busted'. The whole thing didn't really suit Bond and the site closed after a year.
  • Nice item, good luck. I've noticed I got the same clock as you on my wall! Not really relevant but you obviously have good taste :)
  • oo7oo7
    this item really sounds like a VERY distant from the release of DAD. what sort of money are you expecting it to make anyway?
  • oo7 wrote:
    this item really sounds like a VERY distant from the release of DAD. what sort of money are you expecting it to make anyway?

To be honest I've no idea what it's worth, as I said I can't find a single shred of info about it online!
  • There have been a few bids lately, any from MI6?
  • The item ends today - don't miss out! I would love it to go to a proper Bond fan.