SKYFALL - the public's verdict?

edited October 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 53
Let me confess I'm no fan of Daniel Craig, but with this third outing, which I've just seen, I'm kind of getting used to him as an atypical 007. As for SKYFALL - wowee! what a non-stop rollercoaster ride! For my money, easily the best of Craig's Bonds and one of the better Bonds of all time. (I've been around long enough to have been among the first to see the original DR NO release.) I feel that criticism of writers Purvis and Wade, which has featured in MI6 discussions, is on this occasion wholly unjustified and Craig appears much more easy in the role. And all praise to Britain's newspaper and magazine critics for keeping the lid firmly on the detailed plotline. Cinema-goers are in for several surprises! Director Sam Mendes never lets the pace, or the brooding suspense, slip for even one moment. While I've been very critical of Barbara Broccoli & Michael G. Wilson in earlier Craig outings, I can only congratulate them and all involved in bringing SKYFALL gloriously to the screen in 007's 50th Anniversary Year.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.