Obtaining 007 Autographs

edited October 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 16
Hi, long time member and daily visitor checking in (I never got used to the new forums layout).

I'm very tempted to send a few of the 007 actors a book to autograph. I was wondering if anyone ever had any luck in this sort of thing. I mean, I'm nervous that if I send my item to them, one of their people might lose it or whatever. Also, are these addresses correct on this site?

http://www.fanmail.biz/7543.html

I'm looking to obtain signatures from George, Roger, Tim, and Pierce. Anyone have any previous luck? I'm guessing it's a good idea to include return postage?

Comments

TBH, you'll probably have about a 10% chance of success.
    I've done this in the past and have had success from other stars from the Bond films (including Joseph Wiseman), but have never had any success with the Bonds apart from some pre-printed stamps of Roger Moore.

Best way to get autographs is to wait until they are around somewhere and go and queue with the scumbag dealer representatives who will barge past you so the dealers can sell it on ebay and at the same time abuse the stars for not signing 50 copies of the same still.

Hopefully, the actors may still sign one for you then.
    Thats what gets on my nerves with dealers! They could not care less about genuine fans, just about the money!

Good luck to you should you decide to do this?
    Look on the internet for who you would like to get
    ie Roger he has a websight that lists where he will be.
    ie Book signing in London last week or his evening with tour

You will find that most celebs will only sign something they are advertising. Or you may even find the likes of George at convensions ie Autographica

good luck
  • Unfortunately I live in the states, so Rog really never comes out my way :(