Brosnan Blu Ray Box Set

edited October 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 10
A user on the board said they got a Brosnan era Blu Ray box set. There are four discs which come in individual blu ray cases? I haven't seen these online before? Are they able to play in UK Blu Ray players? What does this set look like?

Comments

• edited October 2012 Posts: 74
    I described the set in more detail in the blu-ray thread:
    The four discs came in shrinkwrapped individual Amaray blu-ray cases with French cover sheets featuring the 50th anniversary re-design. The discs themselves have French writing and look exactly like the ones in the Bond 50 Box.

. . .

While the writing on the high-gloss box and on the individual cover sheets say that French and English language tracks are available, both "Goldeneye" and "Tomorrow never dies" featured Spanish, German and Portuguese as well -- astonishing, wouldn't You say? I did not check the other two discs yet.

You could also check out Amazon.fr, of course:

http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-james-bond-pierce-brosnan/dp/B008HHMSJO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1350653025&sr=8-2

They sell it in France, it plays on a German blu-ray device -- why should it not work in the UK? Do You guys have special regional coding? I guess not.

;)
  • Region 2/B for the UK.:)
    Excellent. I need a new door stop.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I really need to buy the whole BR collection.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Getafix wrote:
    Excellent. I need a new door stop.

Darn. You're out of luck until a Moore set releases.
  • On that picture on Amazon it says '8 discs' on the spine. Is this changed on the actually box?
  • Darn. You're out of luck until a Moore set releases.

Uhm -- there is one available in France . . .
    On that picture on Amazon it says '8 discs' on the spine. Is this changed on the actually box?

I forgot to check. I am not at home right now, but will take a look when I'm back . . .
    Region 2/B for the UK.:)

Welcome to Europe . . !

;)

• I forgot to check. I am not at home right now, but will take a look when I'm back . . .

Indeed it says that four discs are included . . !

;)