Many 'Homeland' fans on the boards?

CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
edited October 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 8,034
How is Season 2 progressing in your opinion? It's shaping up nicely for me.

Comments

I haven't got into the series yet, but I REALLY want to.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    It's really good, I'd highly recommend it.
    Have just watched the second episode of season 2, brilliant moment at the end of the episode which has definitley got me hooked for the next episode.

Quality hasn't dropped from season 1 so far!
    Watched half of season 1 and lost interest.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    SaintMark wrote:

What turned you off it?
  • quantumofsolacequantumofsolace England
    Never watched the first season when it was originally shown. Gave the opening episode a try when it was repeated a week or so ago and instantly fell head over heels in love with it. Watched the rest of the series in rapid succession and am now up to date on season 2. Can't wait to see what happens next.
    SaintMark wrote:

What turned you off it?

The female lead character turned me off.

Brilliant show and well addicted! Season 2 has continued where 1 left off with great tension and drama. :-bd
  • Adore it. Wish I could afford a TV licence on a student budget... not on the Channel 4 catchup service so have to wait until the DVD set is released... which is irritating.

Even though one of the Big Questions of Season 1 has been answered (no spoilers here) it is apparently even tenser and thrilling than the first year.

Never has the maxim "I'll always tell you the truth, except when I'm lying to you" been more appropriate.