From Russia With Blah FAN FILM

edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 4
Does anyone remember these fan films? From Russia with Blah! and Thunderblah!

If so, anyone know a link to where they can be viewed? A friend of mine saw these years ago and are trying to relocate them again.

Comments

• edited October 2012 Posts: 4,622
    Never heard of them. Not very original titles though. Even for spoofs.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I assumed this was a FRWL bashing thread and I came to bust heads. False alarm... :-\"
  • edited October 2012 Posts: 1,817
    I assumed this was a FRWL bashing thread and I came to bust heads. False alarm... :-\"

Me too and couldn't believe it!

@williamnclay I've never heard of those.
  • I assumed this was a FRWL bashing thread and I came to bust heads. False alarm... :-\"

I had the same thought. From Russia With Love is in my top three - if not my favourite Bond film!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---

i was right there with you... i came in here like Principal Vernon from 'The Breakfast Club' ready to crack some skulls...

don't mess with bull or you'll get the horns \m/

• edited October 2012 Posts: 4
    No, no, no! Not a bashing thread!

I actually used to be a part of these parts back in the day before the crash. But, I'm surprised nobody else remembers these fan films. They are from...2005/2006 if I remember correctly?

Edit: changed the title of the thread, no more miscommunication!
  • I remember and I have them somewhere I think...need to look. Huge mov files as I recall
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Hehe, remember watching them both several years back. No idea where to find them now, though!
  • edited June 2014 Posts: 2
    I know I'm almost 2 years late to this thread, but someone sent me here and I find this completely hilarious. Are people still seriously interested in seeing our movies?
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I am.
    Walecs wrote:
    I am.

We had to take down the films due to (surprise) copyright issues. Also a few different parties requested the films no longer be distributed to the general public. We appreciate the online communities who've praised and criticized the films, even a decade later, but unfortunately there's no way to view them online. They're really rough by today's standards with a lot of inside jokes, so you're not missing much. I just wanted to clarify what happened to them.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    I understand. Thank you, anyway.
    They were awesome. What about re-posting them on Vimeo?