skyfall theme song in charts

edited October 2012 in News Posts: 87
Skyfall hits top 40 chart after three days at number 4 spot.

I reckon it will be no 1 next week.

Love this song.

Comments

I don't get all the massive praise. Is it because it's Adele, who is very overrated in her own right? Is it because it's not as awful as the last theme? It's a very, very average song. I don't care for it at all, really.
  • You have to give it a chance, and think in your mind how it will play on the big screen, right after the pre titles sequence.
    Although I agree any song would do after the disgrace that is another way to die.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    It's because it's Adele, yes, but also and mostly because it's a killer tune. It gets stuck in your head. Very dramatic and powerfull.
  • It's not the best song I feel Adele could have made for a Bond movie - I think she was told to keep it traditional in keeping with the anniversary - but I still would have liked something slightly more upbeat. But it's a good Bond theme, and a good song. But you know - it's a glamorous Bond track, and comeon...it's Adele!!!! So definately gonna shoot to number one IMO.
  • Confirmed No 1
  • where is it confirmed no 1
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    And more imporantly, what chart?
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Whilst I know that this is a separate thread to the Adele Skyfall one, it doesn't really add any more to the discussion. I think that this will be just another chance for people to get into an argument over whether or not they like it.

So, I'm gonna close this and you can keep on the discussion on the other thread.

CLOSED
This discussion has been closed.