SKYFALL PRE TITLE SEQUENCE/IMAGINARY CREDITS AND FILM MONTAGE

edited October 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 1,021
This is an improved version of one that I posted yesterday on James Bond Day in fan media. It appears that only 1 person saw it there :-( (there was 1 comment) and I wanted to share it with as many of you as possible so I thought I would put it here. Originally I included the song by Adele over the imaginary credits/film montage but the version with the song was quickly removed from youtube. I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you thought. I can't wait for SKYFALL to open!

Comments

I was the one comment! ;)

I enjoy making edits of all things Bond, and I can see how constructive you had to of been. A very difficult task to take on, but you pulled it off.

Like before, I can't wait to see how close you've come. (We actually have Craig's new gun barrel attached to an Adele video if you'd like to update that even).
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    I was the one comment! ;)

I enjoy making edits of all things Bond, and I can see how constructive you had to of been. A very difficult task to take on, but you pulled it off.

Like before, I can't wait to see how close you've come. (We actually have Craig's new gun barrel attached to an Adele video if you'd like to update that even).

Thanks for your comment. Maybe more people saw it and didn't leave a comment. But I thought I would give it another push... :-)
    Its nice to get some feedback from like minded Bond fans.

• MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    I for one love the fact that you've matched the "tada-tadaaam" bit at the end of the theme with the cuts of the movie. Very nicely done!
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I can't watch it, with the compliments of GEMA :-w
  • Sorry to hear that. By the way...what is GEMA?...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Sorry to hear that. By the way...what is GEMA?...

It's what blocks most videos with music in them in Germany :-w
    https://www.gema.de/en/
  • GoldenballGoldenball United States
    This is an improved version of one that I posted yesterday on James Bond Day in fan media...

Good job!

No. Great job!