Bond Lifestyle receives "Secret Mission" from SIS - 50.112.251.215

00Zenon00Zenon Perth, Australia
edited October 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 44
http://50.112.251.215/

Found this on Bond Lifestyle site...
Interesting...must be related to Skyfall as it's Sony licensed

I've solved halfways...anyone else figured this out?

http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/bond-lifestyle-receives-secret-mission-sis

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Looks like something in the line of what was done with TGWTDT.
  • 00Zenon00Zenon Perth, Australia
    I finished it
    not 100 percent accurate though
    will try again
    Ending took me to skyfall trailer
    And SF was referenced briefly in the game
    as well as if you type in skyfall is says its classified

Fairly cool I thought!
    :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Great idea. I also finished, but not 100%. :(
    I'm too worried to finish the 5 mission because of the one attempt...
    Done 100% for the others, there might be something special if you do em all 100...
    I dunno
    I'm going to try it, wish me luck!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    I finished it last night. I'm proud to say I got 100% in every simulation, even though I didn't find the optimal solution in simulations 1 and 4.

I really love that it looks so real. Usually stuff like that look fake, with flashy visual and sound effects. This was very realistic. Simple text on a black (ok, almost black) screen. They even had a bash script after the final simulation! Too bad I didn't manage to get a good look at the script, I just read the header.

If anyone plays it, could you please get a print screen of it? I'd really appreciate it! It's the one that starts with "# !/bin/bash".

Oh, and good luck @Sandy!
    I think I'm doing something wrong, it's constantly telling me to repeat!
    I have 4 at 100% and all optimal solution
    Don't wanna risk the single attempt at 5...
    :\

Sometimes, it screws up
    but should save your progress if you close the browser
    00Zenon wrote:
    I have 4 at 100% and all optimal solution
    Don't wanna risk the single attempt at 5...
    :\

Sometimes, it screws up
    but should save your progress if you close the browser

Good to know, because I closed the browser and thought I had to start from the beginning. There must be something I'm missing. I almost never get an answer that isn't didn't understand, reformulate, etc just to have the question answered when I ask something entirely different. Is everyone getting the same difficulty?
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    MOVED to Games & Trivia - renamed for clarity.
  • Just played this,

in the final mission,
    where you supposed to give the agent the password in the end? I did it without thinking, they figured out it might not be smart, considering he should have died (impossible odds), but then again, it said I made it (97% score or something)
  • For the 5th simulation, ask what the previous codes were. The codes follow a pattern on a normal 3x3 keypad. Once inside, you use the fire extinguisher to open the glass doors. One of them will have the right server. DO NOT advise the Agent to stop in the seeding process at all, even when he says there are 16 men coming. He will beat them all subsequently and seed the data properly. I got 100% on that one.
  • SuperheroSithSuperheroSith SE London
    Okay...and?
  • what is the best option for the drone mission? how do i get the code to disarm the drone?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Just played this,

in the final mission,
    where you supposed to give the agent the password in the end? I did it without thinking, they figured out it might not be smart, considering he should have died (impossible odds), but then again, it said I made it (97% score or something)
    No, you shouldn't give him the code. I was just about to do it, but at the last moment I remembered what he said earlier. He chose this password because it's something he'd never forget. Meaning our agent is dead and the enemy is impersonating him to get our code. I refused to give it to him and finally he admitted being the enemy.
  • edited November 2012 Posts: 1
    gt007 wrote:
    If anyone plays it, could you please get a print screen of it? I'd really appreciate it! It's the one that starts with "# !/bin/bash".
    2z9mq2w.png

Just managed to catch it. Sadly, it's not very interesting.
  • what should i do at level 5?
    What do I do at the bomb?
    Please help!!