"HUNTED" New BBC spy drama.

2»

Comments

• RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Yeah i wondered where the hell the baby came from? :O And also the real identity of the MI6 mole? :-?

She didn't loose the baby when she was shot in the first episode.

Yeah but it was as good as given that she had? However? Should a second season get made? Then i guess we will see what will develop?

She wouldn't have let on about the baby given her circumstances, If I had an innocent who could be used against me I'd have said nothing either.

Second series being made independently of the BBC, maybe to show on SKY, so we'll see.
    RogueAgent wrote:
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Yeah i wondered where the hell the baby came from? :O And also the real identity of the MI6 mole? :-?

She didn't loose the baby when she was shot in the first episode.

Yeah but it was as good as given that she had? However? Should a second season get made? Then i guess we will see what will develop?

She wouldn't have let on about the baby given her circumstances, If I had an innocent who could be used against me I'd have said nothing either.

Second series being made independently of the BBC, maybe to show on SKY, so we'll see.

hope Sky don't get it? They seem to get bloody everything!
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Hunted seems to have been cancelled, however, the series creator has hinted at the possibility of a spin off show featuring Sam Hunter.

Quite how it could be considered a "spin off" when it's supposed to have Sam Hunter as the main character, I don't know. The creator said that it would be in a "different format" though. What this says to me is that someone other than the Beeb has offered to pick it up.
    Hunted seems to have been cancelled, however, the series creator has hinted at the possibility of a spin off show featuring Sam Hunter.

Quite how it could be considered a "spin off" when it's supposed to have Sam Hunter as the main character, I don't know. The creator said that it would be in a "different format" though. What this says to me is that someone other than the Beeb has offered to pick it up.

:)) When i started to read your post i thought how can it be a spin off too?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The spin-off will be called Sam Hunter and begin with a four-episode series:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/hunted-spinoff-sam-hunter-cinemax-melissa-george-frank-spotnitz/
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    Looks interesting. We'll see if it stands up to Homeland though, which is flawless.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Samuel001 wrote:

...and end with this four episode series. :(
    JamesPage wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

...and end with this four episode series. :(

What channel is this to be screened on?
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Cinemax in the USA.
    Any news on the UK channel? Most likely a SKY one no doubt? :-w
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I would think SKY, yes.