follow and "like" my work on facebook

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited September 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 4,399
I have been a member of this forum for a while - so many of the regs here know my frequent artistic postings and what not... but I wanted to extend an invite to all of those here who are on Facebook to come check out some more of my work beyond the little bit of Bond fanfare that i indulge myself with on this site...

it's not my personal facebook page, it's my professional one that i just created a little over a week ago - on there is a small sampling of other graphic design work that I have done - as well as some of my own personal video work... i am still in the process of adding work (especially in the graphic design department).

this isn't spam - the mods should know me better than that - i am just extending an invite to follow me and my work outside of MI6.... hope to see some of you regs over in Facebookland :)

https://www.facebook.com/djclementdigital

Comments

I'm on board buddy. Love love love the Bond Skyfall poster...
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Done :-bd
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    OddJaws wrote:

thank you... i am trying to not add all of my Bond stuff on there - which i have tons of btw lol - just the ones that i think are a cut above the rest.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Sandy wrote:
    Done :-bd

thank you as well :)
    HASEROT wrote:
    OddJaws wrote:

thank you... i am trying to not add all of my Bond stuff on there - which i have tons of btw lol - just the ones that i think are a cut above the rest.

Add em all!!! Screw it! People love James!!
    lol - potential employers might see it as "weird" - but who knows, maybe i'll crack eventually and add an album for strictly all my James Bond work
    HASEROT wrote:
    lol - potential employers might see it as "weird" - but who knows, maybe i'll crack eventually and add an album for strictly all my James Bond work

Thats it, a Bond section! That way people can skip it if they are not into it..