TV Alerts

Comments

JamesPage wrote:
    Top Gear have announced a James Bond 50th anniversary special documentary focusing on the cars of 007

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/media_top_gear_special_2012.php3

I was at Autographica today when the Alert come through for this! Well pleased! What a great weekend this will turn out to be in the UK! :-bd
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    bondified wrote:
    According to our DirecTV guide, Daniel Craig is to be on the USA TV show "60 Minutes" tonight Sunday October 14, 2012.
    Well I was ready to watch and record this, but a football game is still ongoing! Either they will air the show in full once the game is over or it will pick "already in progress". I hope it's the former.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    RogueAgent wrote:
    JamesPage wrote:
    Top Gear have announced a James Bond 50th anniversary special documentary focusing on the cars of 007

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/media_top_gear_special_2012.php3

I was at Autographica today when the Alert come through for this! Well pleased! What a great weekend this will turn out to be in the UK! :-bd

Just a shame it's only Hammond :(
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    bondified wrote:
    According to our DirecTV guide, Daniel Craig is to be on the USA TV show "60 Minutes" tonight Sunday October 14, 2012.

For those of you that haven't seen it yet, it's a good watch.

Barbara, Michael and Daniel were interviewed. They also showed some of the old gadgets and props (the 55 Bollinger bottle from Dr No, the briefcase from FRWL and Oddjob's bowler. Gave a better appreciation for Barbara and Michael for keeping the franchise going. Daniel did have a good quip where he said he'd like to play the role like Roger Moore did because it would be easier on his limbs.

Sorry, no Skyfall spoilers were made public.
    Special 007 week in France coming up. Let's start with France 4:

Sunday, october 21st, at 20.45:

"Dangereusement Vôtre" (AVTAK), followed by "L'Homme au Pistolet d'Or" (TMWTGG)

Wednesday, october 24th, at 20.45:

Monraker, followed by "Les Bond Girls sont Éternelles" (Bond Girls are Forever), followed by "L'Histoire Secrète de James Bond".

On Histoire, wednesday october 24th, at 20.35: "Le Vrai Bond", documentary about Dusko Popov, followed by an episode of Secret Wars, about the same.

Also, on France 5, Friday october 26th, at 0.55 am, another documentary (or is it the same, I couldn't tell you) about the same Dusko Popov.

All in all, a real feast for Bond lovers.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Just found this.
    We'd Oct 24 BBC TWO UK 22:00 -22:30
    Sam Mendes : Licence to thrill A culture show special Mark Kermode talks to Sam about Skyfall
    Also in HD
    Mrcoggins wrote:
    Just found this.
    We'd Oct 24 BBC TWO UK 22:00 -22:30
    Sam Mendes : Licence to thrill A culture show special Mark Kermode talks to Sam about Skyfall
    Also in HD

Well spotted! Had no idea about this? Hoping for a FILM 2012 Bond special?!!! [-O<
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    I'll be watching. Should be a good half hour and give is something to discuss afterwards.
    So sorry only just come across this Tonight BBC TWO 7 pm the many faces of dame judi dench
    Judi Dench program was a good insight. Not surprised at all that everyone loves working with her. She is an absolute gem!
    Thursday, november 1st, on France 4, at 17.35 :

"Dangereusement Vôtre" (AVTAK)
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,057
    T4: Skyfall Movie Special
    Saturday 27th October, Channel 4, 08:55-09:25

"Will Best celebrates James Bond's 50th anniversary by heading to Turkey to visit the set of 007's latest offering Skyfall, behind the scenes access and cast interviews."

The Review Show
    Friday 26th October, BBC Two, 23:00-23:50

"Mark Kermode and guests discuss The End of Men, Girls, and new James Bond film Skyfall."
    This won't reveal much else but something is better than nothing. :D Thanks @Mallory.

Welcome to MI6!
    edited October 2012 Posts: 2,057
    @Samuel001

Thanks!

Skyfall Interview Special
    Friday 26th October, Film4, 20:50-21:00

"Daniel Craig and his fellow cast members join director Sam Mendes to talk about the new 007 adventure, Skyfall."

Just before a screening of Layer Cake, incidentally.
    James bond a bafta tribute. BBC TWO October 30th 00:20 -01:45 repeat of 40th show with
    Michael Parkinson
    007 Heaven! The Bond Top 10 23/10 15:00-15:55 4 Music
    edited October 2012 Posts: 3,144
    Dame Judi Dench is on BBC ONE Breakfast this morning interview about being M from now
    until 09:15. Sorry for short notice only just announced .
  • Skyfall premiere special, on the 007 channel at 8:30 tonight. Sorry if its already been posted.
    James Bond :The True Story. 20:00 ~20:58 .01/11 /12. ON FIVE UK
  • Mrcoggins wrote:
    Dame Judi Dench is on BBC ONE Breakfast this morning interview about being M from now
    until 09:15. Sorry for short notice only just announced .

That's an incredibly short tenure as M!

:)
    Sam Mendes: Licence to Thrill Even More - A Culture Show Special
    BBC Two, Thursday November 1st, UK
    23:20 - 00:20

This is an extended version of the already broadcast Culture show special.
    Great news, I'll be watching this. Thanks @Mallory!
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    edited November 2012 Posts: 543
    The cast making appearances this week and next on US talks shows:

Today Show, NBC:
    Nov 7th: Roger Moore

Live with Kelly and Michael:
    Nov 2nd: Judi Dench

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, NBC:
    Nov 7th: Daniel Craig
    BBC2 tonight - 11.20pm - 12.45am - James Bond: A Bafta Tribute (repeat)..

Michael Parkinson hosts a celebration of the Bond films from 2002, featuring four of the men who brought Ian Fleming's secret agent to life - Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, George Lazenby and Pierce Brosnan - while Sean Connery appears in a taped interview. The actors discuss thier various interpretations of the character, while many of the villains outwitted by 007 also put in an appearance. Other guests include John Cleese, Die Another Day co stars Halle Berry, Toby Stephens and Rosamund Pike, foes Richard Kiel and Christopher Lee and a bevy of Bond girls, while Shirley Bassey belts out her classic themes Goldfinger and Diamonds Are Forever..
  • AWMAWM
    edited October 2012 Posts: 153
    From the Have I Got News For You facebook page.

"Now do pay attention, double-O-MG. Prepare to be shaken and stirred. On Friday 23 November HIGNFY will be hosted by the legendary Sir Roger Moore!"
    Wow, that is something! I may watch it now, for the first time.
    AWM wrote:
    From the Have I Got News For You facebook page.

"Now do pay attention, double-O-MG. Prepare to be shaken and stirred. On Friday 23 November HIGNFY will be hosted by the legendary Sir Roger Moore!"

Superb news! This should be highly entertaining! I will be certainly watching this!
    James Bond the true story. Channel 5. Thursday 1. Nov. 20:00 -20:58 uk.
    A look at the real life story of Ian Flemings time in navel intelligence.
    Mrcoggins wrote:

For anyone who hasn't, please watch this. A great use of an hour. In fact, I'm sure it's on YouTube. That way you can spend only 45 minutes with it.
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    Mrcoggins wrote:

For anyone who hasn't, please watch this. A great use of an hour. In fact, I'm sure it's on YouTube. That way you can spend only 45 minutes with it.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/james-bond-true-story/

Background and video in 5 parts.

Ps I've hurt my finger.