What happened to 'Bond Smells a Rat?'

edited August 2012 in Music Posts: 1,517
'Bond Smells a Rat' was a great website from a few years back. Had all sorts of music trivia and Bond rarities. Anything like that exist anywhere else?

Comments

I have never heard of such a thing. Who in their right mind (as Bond enthusisasts doubtless), would name a site dedicated to a screen icon called 'Bond smells like a rat' ?

Sorry, read it wrong, 'Bond smells a Rat', but all the same, never heard of this until tonight. It appears now, that the site is no longer available, it was on Yahoo GeoCities, but now is defunct. Hope this helped you out
  • Great website. alas no more?
    Crabkey absolutely correct. Trivia, soundclips from all the Bond movies, and great phot0s, media downloads, etc....
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Geocities stopped existing.
    This was a great site, is anyone in contact with the guy that created it?
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    He is from Holland (so am I) and his name is Leo. I try to contact him.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Judging by Silva's introduction, he was part of this project.
  • I like that the author created the missing cues for Goldfinger from the movie. However, I notice that they are not longer available, so does anyone have them that they could send me? Thanks. (BTW I am attempting to create my own Goldfinger soundtrack, and the software I had to rip video audio is long since gone from my computer).