The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Bond Music Fan*

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Yes quite a few folks on here know there Bond music, including incidentals and whole soundtracks. Hmm. I'm leaning towards one, but I'm going to think just a bit. Get back on it soon to vote. Glad you are still doing these final votes, 0Brady.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes quite a few folks on here know there Bond music, including incidentals and whole soundtracks. Hmm. I'm leaning towards one, but I'm going to think just a bit. Get back on it soon to vote. Glad you are still doing these final votes, 0Brady.
    Only three more categories left until we're done. Then I'll put links to the threads for people that still need to vote, and after a day or two list the final winners. I will be sad when it is gone.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'm not voting yet but I wanted to show off my collection!
    mymusicdesktop.jpg
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Murdock wrote:
    mymusicdesktop.jpg

I think that warrants my vote. I seem to recall myself and Murdock had a conversation about this before, am I right @Murdock?
    Murdock wrote:
    mymusicdesktop.jpg

I think that warrants my vote. I seem to recall myself and Murdock had a conversation about this before, am I right @Murdock?

Yes we did, and I remember you telling me about your youtube channel I'm subscribed to. :)
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Very difficult. Okay, I am voting for @SirHenryLeeChaChing for this round.
  • I'll vote for @DarthDimi
  • edited September 2012 Posts: 3,494
    Since we can vote for ourselves, I'll cast a vote for...me! I grew up listening to my Dad playing Bond soundtracks back in the vinyl only days. Always brought back memories from the film depending on the track playing. I still collect every new one, the only one I don't have I think everyone can guess. I got the title song on a Bond title theme only compilation and that works for me. NSNA and CR67, as always, don't count.

Thanks for the confidence 4Ever!
    edited September 2012 Posts: 16,330
    So far the votes are

1 Vote @DarthDimi
    1 Vote @Murdock ME! :D
    and 2 Votes @SirHenryLeeChaChing