Looking for an artist to help with a Bond themed web project

edited March 2013 in Fan Creations Posts: 23
Hello all. My name is Robert Gresham and I would love it if a fan artist here can help me by creating a cover for my Bond inspired, sword & sorcery short story, "The Mohrg with the Golden Tongue." Over at Pathfinderchronicler.net I, and other fantasy fiction fans, create stories based on Paizo publishing's Golarion campaign setting, and all of my stories feature a Bond inspired character named..ahem..Purvis Wade.

Last year an artist here at MI6 helped me by creating a cover for my serial novel, "From Oppara with Love" (here:http://www.pathfinderchronicler.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/FOWL.jpg) and I was hoping to continue that tradition.

This what a Mohrg looks like: http://gaming.icrontic.com/files/2010/07/mohrg.jpg if you didn't already know.

This short story will be featured in Pathfinder Chronicler Anthology 2 (here is a link to Book 1: http://paizo.com/store/downloads/paizoFansUnited/v5748btpy8lcz&source=search), which will be produced and given away for free at Paizo Con next summer. It will also run on the Pathfinderchronicler.net website with the art. This is a great way to get your art seen by a few more fans and only a Bond fan, in my opinion, can capture the look a Bond themed story should have.

Thank you in advance for considering this project.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited August 2012 Posts: 28,694
  • mainly because the other thread was over a YEAR old with no responses. Thought it was time for a re post.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    mainly because the other thread was over a YEAR old with no responses. Thought it was time for a re post.

You don't need a repost when you can simply BUMP the thread and make it pop back up on the first page again so everyone sees it.
  • ok
  • sigh
  • hi Purvis_Wade , I could have a crack at it if you would like me too
  • I would love it!
  • okay then i will work on a few sketches and then show you results. I am meantime working on an exciting bond project , which has to be seen to be believed. Still a long way off yet before we see this though
  • Very excited to see what you come up with :)
  • How goes the work?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I might make something, but I don't know.
  • this book comes out in 2 weeks at Norwescon in Seattle Washington. Any takers?
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    My friend Purvis_Wade. I can make the art for you. I have considerable experience creating fdan posters using photoshop and assorted applications. If you request interest I can post some of my past artworks for you to examine. You can just ask me here on the boards and i will post all my former work for your perusal.
    edited March 2013 Posts: 28,694
    My friend Purvis_Wade. I can make the art for you. I have considerable experience creating fdan posters using photoshop and assorted applications. If you request interest I can post some of my past artworks for you to examine. You can just ask me here on the boards and i will post all my former work for your perusal.

How many more posters do you have left to post that won't be banned immediately? =))
  • ChristartosChristartos Banned
    edited March 2013 Posts: 114

How many more posters do you have left to post that won't be banned immediately? =))

I post my Bond and Time Part 1 poster it is fit for family.
  • Christartos, I would be honored if you'd do some art for the cover.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator

The link is valid. The argument,

mainly because the other thread was over a YEAR old with no responses. Thought it was time for a re post.

isn't. Also, double, triple, ... posts are a big no-no here.

This discussion has been closed.