X3MSonicX - Bond Fan Art Thread

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited August 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 2,635
Hey, people ;)
Here i'm going to show some of my Art creations, mostly made on Photoshop.

BondGirls.jpg

Well, all of you guys know about the Hellfire's movie posters and relationed arts.

I guess that you guys didn't know the previous name of the project. here it is.

Those are posters i made on the beggining of my Photoshop "Career", so it is a lot amateur like.

IntroPicedit.png
novoplanofundogoogle.jpg
TheEvilSafety2011Poster.jpg
007-TheEvilSafety.jpg

This was made inside a Game's racetrack editor a long time ago. May represent a lot what Hellfire is based on today.
Newest007TESPoster.jpg

But then i've had changed the name of the movie to Hellfire, which, if anyone here ever played 007 Racing, will know that it is the name of the main missile weapon of the game.

Book's cover
HellfireBookCover.jpg

Official's Poster
HFwallpaper.jpg

Mountage art with all the games and movies that Hellfire contains in their respective parts (scenes, songs, effects, pictures, characters, etc.)
GamesHellfirePoster.jpg

DVD's Cover. Please don't mind Kimberly Kardashian's name below in the cover, at the time i did this i didn't know what foolish and useless person she is to your society - although she is extremely stunning, i still can't deny this.
HFfullcover.jpg

Now, as i've stopped making only trailers and previews, i've really started to make the project and at this exactly moment i'm sending Part 2 of Hellfire's movie. However let's get back to the topic.
This poster is actually an idea i've had some days ago. I know i've didn't even barely actually ended Hellfire, however nothing stops me to think about another fan-movie. I don't know if some day i'll do this, however the idea is cool.
The story is Bond's last mission. Basically is Bond finding Blofeld, killing him, and staying with the "last girl" he has saved.
TheLastShot.jpg

Now, below are other arts i made, also based on 007.

This was just a Random NASCAR Vehicle for 007 Legends' Merchandising that i've made on my game. Yes, i'm a game addicted, so don't mind this.
nascarlegends2.jpg

This is my art for the Cover of the game. With no modesty, i say this should be the official cover.
Legends007.jpg

All of my arts were made on Photoshop CS5/CS6 or GIMP 2. Soonly i should post more arts! ;D

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    The Hellfire's In-film Art:

imglayerbuilding.jpg
    Nosphere.jpg
    Dialogueblank.png
    mainscreen.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    From the epoch where we could hse a Google background.

googleback.jpg

skyfall.jpg

2012's Youtube Logo of my channel:

X3MHiperlink.png

OfficialDVDCoverHellfire-1.jpg

Hellfirebluray.png

HFWallBig.jpg

TheLastShot.jpg

LastShotPoster.jpg

OLSCovers.png

OLSDVD.png

OLSPoster.jpg