SKYFALL MERCHANDISING

123457»

Comments

I'd like a deck of cards like they did for TLD , with illustrations of as many characters as possible ;)
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    edited February 2013 Posts: 1,400
    edited March 2013 Posts: 1,400
    This says Q mug not in til end of month---I just got an email saying mine had shipped and was due to arrive in 3 days.
    http://www.mugsandcoasters.com/catalogue/product/wild-and-wolf-scrabble-scrabble-mug-q.html
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    SKYFALL Bulldog Jack By Royal Doulton back in stock!

I managed to get one this time! :)
  • Yes! I too finally have the Skyfall Bulldog on order, about time! Can't wait for it to sit in my collection. :)
    I am hoping for a new figure range at somepoint? Whether that be from Corgi? Recalling a Toyfair show a few years ago that never got released? Or from Sideshow? But do not release figures that we already have?
    there was supposed to be a GREAT line of stuff....but it disappeared. Corgi is NOT a good name around my house.
    Q Mug arrived today! w00t!
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    RogueAgent wrote:
    I am hoping for a new figure range at somepoint? Whether that be from Corgi? Recalling a Toyfair show a few years ago that never got released? Or from Sideshow? But do not release figures that we already have?

Yeah that's really likely seeing as Corgi did nothing for the 50th I'd say there's every chance they'll release a load of quality merchandise for this the 51st anniversary.
  • I have a question. I recently aquired a hooded sweatshirt (women's size large) as a gift that was manufactured by Continental Clothing and I am curious about the sweatshirt's origin. It is a charcoal grey hoodie. It has "007 Skyfall" embroidered on the front left breast area and "Assistant Directors" embroidered on the right sleeve. Additionally it has the Bond logo and "50 years" embroidered on the back. I am wondering what this is, and where it came from. I have looked online and can't find anything at all like it. It is a very good quality sweatshirt. The only thing I could find out was that it was manufactured in London. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    I have a question. I recently aquired a hooded sweatshirt (women's size large) as a gift that was manufactured by Continental Clothing and I am curious about the sweatshirt's origin. It is a charcoal grey hoodie. It has "007 Skyfall" embroidered on the front left breast area and "Assistant Directors" embroidered on the right sleeve. Additionally it has the Bond logo and "50 years" embroidered on the back. I am wondering what this is, and where it came from. I have looked online and can't find anything at all like it. It is a very good quality sweatshirt. The only thing I could find out was that it was manufactured in London. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

photo?

• edited March 2013 Posts: 7
    http://t.co/Qk4sRrOEf5

See above link (front of shirt)
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 7
    http://t.co/3U7tCFXRiA

See above link (back of shirt)
    Boy would I like to have that! (But in a M 2XL!)
  • Do you have any idea what it is? Perhaps it was made for the crew? It is very unique.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2013 Posts: 13,894
    RogueAgent wrote:

I wouldn't be against another company releasing figures we've already had from Sideshow. 1:6 scale figure quality has moved on since Sideshow had the Bond licence. It's funny, because just recently I was comparing my Pussy Galore (Sideshow Collectables figure to my Jill Valentine (Hot Toys) figure.

Not my pics, but here's an idea of how far we've come:

Pussy Galore:
    http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp259/speedingbullet_album/auction/open007pussy1.jpg

Jill Valentine
    http://toydirt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Hot-Toys-Biohazard-5-Resident-Evil-5-Jill-Valentine-Battle-Suit-Version-15.jpg

In particular, look at the skin pigmentation on both figures.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @MajorDSmythe

I e-mailed sideshow a month or so ago regarding any new figures, and they said that whilst they still had the licence, it is currently inactive at the moment. It's a shame, I really want some Daniel Craig-era figures to add to my collection.

In other news, I finally have a Royal Doulton Skyfall British Bulldog, and very nice it is too. I also have some Coke Zero Syfall aluminium bottles, a 5ft Skyfall promotional DVD stand, a HMV Skyfall window poster, and some Skyfall balloons.
    woohoo! opened my mug today! (a present.)
    IMG_9127_zps143ff62b.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Who's the signature from on that poster of Dan and Naomie, @largo2?
  • Was in Hobby Craft, Norwich at the weekend. They have the model helicopter and the airfix helicopter kit for £7.99 and £10.00 respectively. Nearly half price.

Both bought of course.
  • Was in Hobby Craft, Norwich at the weekend. They have the model helicopter and the airfix helicopter kit for £7.99 and £10.00 respectively. Nearly half price.

Both bought of course.

Cheers for posting. I might take a look to see if my local Hobbycraft has the same offer.
    is the diecast one good quality?
  • Yeah the die-cast is quite good. For me its the only decent model released for Skyfall, and a bit different than a car.
    could you post a photo next to other stuff, cars or whatever, to show its relative size?
    MartinBond wrote:
    7954707880_87503e12a4_c.jpg
    The collection is starting to shape up nicely. Picked up the coke last night while browsing for some drinks. Looks to be quite simple this time round.

Also, I spotted the complete line in one of the shops:

7954791154_531cc99ce0_b.jpg

7954790986_44f241c46d_b.jpg

7954790844_38990351ed_b.jpg

It's 3 different "sizes" of eau de toilette, a deodorant, aftershave and shower gel. prices vary from 9,99 for the deodorant to 38,- for the eau de toilette. And yes, I can have the promo boxes once they are finished with it :D

Awesome! :)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Finally got my SKYFALL AW101. :)

96937353495496987526513.jpg
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited April 2014 Posts: 17,809
    Finally got my SKYFALL AW101. :)

96937353495496987526513.jpg

I got one of those in The Works quite cheap I think. It's still in its box. I really must dig it out! As you may know, I'm not big into Bond merchandise. I prefer the literary and cinematic theory side of the Bond phenomenon much more, but I could not resist this when I saw it.