Awesome You Know My Name Cover...

edited July 2012 in Music Posts: 132
This is a mate of mine ripping through a cover of You Know My Name. Bond covers are usually pretty awful, so I was ready to hate this before I heard it...but what do you know? Top dollar performances all round!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NeNJAmIHfo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3NeNJAmIHfo?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comments

• Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Fantastic. Kudos to all concerned. Thanks for posting. :-)
    Brilliant. Thanks for posting this, really enjoyed it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    This is well above average, at last. I feel, I've waited a long time for someone to do a cover version of a title theme.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Very nice version of a very good song!
  • SAMSAM
    Agreed, a very respectable cover version. I have heard only one other decent version ( Poets of the Fall ).

Though no person / group will surpass C Cornell ( GENIUS ! )
    No offense, but I couldn't get to the end of it, I much prefer the Cornell original, but good luck with your bands endeavors and future releases
    yes, very nice.
    Great find.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    there is nothing like the Cornell original.. but in terms of a cover, this handled quite well - and with respect i can see, as there is no exaggerated deviation from it's predecessor.... if i would have one criticism though, it's that at times the vocals are a little flat during the chorus..

but other than that, good job.