deleted

oo7oo7
edited October 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 1,068
deleted

Comments

PPK, the classic Bond gun. Nothing else. Maybe the PPS, though, just maybe. :)
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    The Beretta? Only been used in the books, surely. Has to be the Walter PPK as TheBondFan says classic Bond gun, along with the DB5 it has now become synonymous with Bond.
    The Beretta? Only been used in the books, surely. Has to be the Walter PPK as TheBondFan says classic Bond gun, along with the DB5 it has now become synonymous with Bond.

perfectly stated

TheBondFan wrote:

perfectly stated

Plus, the P99 is a Walter anyway!
  • oo7oo7
    Walther*
    oo7 wrote:
    Walther*

Sorry my keyboard seems to be missing the…h!
  • oo7oo7
    didn't bond keep a revolver in the dash board?
    Walther PPK, of course. It's more awesome to kill a plethora of bad guys with a pansy lady's gun than the bulkier Walther P99. It makes James Bond look cooler.
    oo7 wrote:
    didn't bond keep a revolver in the dash board?

I think he may have had a Smith & Wesson, definitely had it in LALD (book and film) but the Beretta .25 in the first five books is a small automatic 'which would be okay in a ladies handbag'.
  • oo7oo7
    yerp thats what i was thinking of. although berreta do have a number of guns that would give the ppk a run for its money
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited July 2012 Posts: 23,562
    Come on, fellas, not even three pages down in our Skyfall section can this thread be found, already heavy on posts and thoughts. Please check for existing threads before starting new ones, especially obvious ones like this. The more duplicate threads are created (and subsequently closed), the thicker our archives grow, thus making it a very tedious job to search for existing threads. I'm sure you understand why we need to remind people that duplicate threads are a big no-no!
This discussion has been closed.