The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Dalton Fan*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited July 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
The nominees are:
@MajorDSmythe
@thelivingroyale
@PrinceKamalKhan
@DoubleOhhSeven
@Baltimore_007
@Master_Dahark
@DarthDimi

Some high calibre love for Dalts. This should be interesting. Very interesting... >:)

Comments

There's already one of these in existence....
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    There's already one of these in existence....

This is for final voting!
    I think there's a little too many Nomination threads about (now), if you don't mind me saying ?

Things getting a little out of hand with these things maybe..

In any event,

Darth Dimi should be included in this, don't know why he was omitted ?

If he was included, that would get my vote. Other than that, maybe Living Royale should take the honors for this one
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I think there's a little too many Nomination threads about (now), if you don't mind me saying ?

Things getting a little out of hand with these things maybe..

In any event,

Darth Dimi should be included in this, don't know why he was omitted ?

If he was included, that would get my vote. Other than that, maybe Living Royale should take the honors for this one

There aren't any nominee threads near the front page right now. And once again, these are final voting threads. I don't know how the hell that have gotten out of hand, because they never have. If we cut the nominees out it would be most of a face-off between @Major and @thelivingroyale from where I see it. I think we have a reasonable number for the category, and a lot of Dalton love isn't anything to be ashamed of. It makes the competition more interesting.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Not news, moved to General Discussion.

And i'll vote for @thelivingroyale.
    I vote for myself!

Kidding, I vote for @MajorDSmythe
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Thanks for doing all this work, 0Brady. It is fun for us.
    And I am voting for @thelivingroyale.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @MajorDSmythe has my support for this round.
    You know his name:

3154180_ori.jpg
    I vote for @thelivingroyale.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    edited July 2012 Posts: 1,347
    <b>Poll added.

But I guess the post votes will be the ones that count? or everyone could re-vote in the poll \:D/</b>
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited July 2012 Posts: 12,459
    I guess to be fair, you're going to have to check the posts as well as the polls (sorry).
    For example, I had already voted on this thread and probably would not have clicked on it again, but I did. But maybe others won't.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Im a huge Daltonite but with my preference for Craig I can't vote for myself. My vote goes to @thelivingroyale.
    Man, I can't believe I don't have any votes yet! ;)

232323232%7Ffp%3A9%3A%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D34838932%3C6325nu0mrj
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Definitely Smythe, MajorDSmythe. He also gets my vote for biggest Richard Johnson/Bulldog Drummond fan also.
    For your consideration gents

73_505843932921_5043_n.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Definitely Smythe, MajorDSmythe. He also gets my vote for biggest Richard Johnson/Bulldog Drummond fan also.

Have you seen Some Girls Do yet PKK? I'm interested in your thoughts on it if you have.
    TheLivingRoyale for me.

Have you seen Some Girls Do yet PKK? I'm interested in your thoughts on it if you have.

Not yet. I'm still waiting for a TV airing or a DVD region 1 release.

Have you thought about buying the DTTM/SGD double pack fom the UK? As far as i'm aware, there doesn't seem to be any plans for SGD getting re released in any region.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
    For your consideration gents

73_505843932921_5043_n.jpg

What is Angel doing with a gun???? :!!

Have you thought about buying the DTTM/SGD double pack fom the UK? As far as i'm aware, there doesn't seem to be any plans for SGD getting re released in any region.

But how would I be able to play it on my DVD player?
  • oo7oo7
    JBFan626 wrote:
    You know his name:

3154180_ori.jpg

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sLdESvl8t4?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sLdESvl8t4?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    edited July 2012 Posts: 13,901

But how would I be able to play it on my DVD player?

If you have a multi region DVD player, it wouldn't be a problem. I was once told that companies are not allowed to advertise that their DVD players are multi region capable. Now I don't know if that is true or not, but no DVD player that I have ever bought has had multi regoin in it's specs. If you know the make and model, just google it. Usually it's in a menu, or like one of my DVD players, it'll be a code that you type in, and then select the region of the DVD you want to watch.

oo7 wrote:
    JBFan626 wrote:
    You know his name:

3154180_ori.jpg

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sLdESvl8t4?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6sLdESvl8t4?version=3&hl=en_GB"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I want to see Pervirella, simple as that.
    Thelivingroyale wins for me!