The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards Final Voting For *Biggest Moore Fan*

2»

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Definitely DaltonCraig007. Anyone who's got TMWTGG in his top 3 deserves that honor.
    Definitely DaltonCraig007. Anyone who's got TMWTGG in his top 3 deserves that honor.

Hahahaha, indeed, indeed. Although it is quite underrated and doesn't fully deserve all the criticism it receives, you are correct, it takes the full 100% Roger love to put TMWTGG in the top three!
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    00Beast wrote:

Hahahaha, indeed, indeed. Although it is quite underrated and doesn't fully deserve all the criticism it receives, you are correct, it takes the full 100% Roger love to put TMWTGG in the top three!

Yep. Although I'm quite fond of TMWTGG too. It's currently my #11 pick of all 22 official entries.

Im not sure if there's any point in keeping this thread open. I mean just look at the poll. I think we have a winner.
    I think DaltonCraig007 is a worthy winner, but I'll still vote for myself out of sympathy. :-S
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Welcome back old chap !
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 1,082
    Welcome back old chap !

Thank you!
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited July 2012 Posts: 4,470

Top 3/22 you mean or 3/7. Not realy that inportent, because in the first case he beets me and that's what i think the moost inportent. The closest i go is AVTAK with 5/22 and 2/7. AVTAK is my Goldfinger.

AVTAK and TMWTGG are the moost hated Bond movies on the forums.

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    No doubt i'll vote on you, @DaltonCraig007! Your ironic nickname makes sense after knowing your preference for the great legend Sir Roger Moore! ;D
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    M_Balje wrote:
    AVTAK and TMWTGG are the moost hated Bond movies on the forums.

Not on my watch !!
  • edited July 2012 Posts: 3,494
    Welcome back old chap !

Thank you!

After consulting my brain and my convictions, it was a very difficult choice among these candidates.

007RogerMoore gets my vote. Even when making me roll my eyes at some of the things he says, he has a great sense of humor about it all.

Now if Scashy were still around, that'd be another story ;)
    DaltonCraig007
    DC007 is a worthy winner, anyone who shares my love for TMWTGG is someone with impeccible taste!