007 - All The Logos in 1 Screensaver

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited July 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 2,635
Hello guys. :)

Does anyone knows where can i find ALL (or at least most part of) the 007 Movie logos in .png format in only 1 site? Because, i want them to (try to) make a Bond Animated Screensaver.
It'll be made in SwishMax 4 (will be made on flash, is gonna be a GIF animation in different resolutions). I'll also try to get the No-Movie-Based games (Nightfire, AUF, GRA, EoN, Blood Stone), the books (such as Carte Blanche and Property Of A Lady) and the fan creations (Like Hurricane Icestorm, Hellfire, Scorpio, Devil May Care, and Red Doomsday) posters logos. I'll need some help just on those because i don't got so much free time today, so i'll try to make it in only 2 days, to be hurry and make a good work.

It'll be like this: The gunbarrel's gonna be the background, moving sligthly. Then, the movie titles will fade in one by one and fade out so then the next title appears in another position. And in the end, the 007 Logo appears and below of it, the Skyfall logo (i already got this one). I'll do an edition to make it without Skyfall's merchandising, which will be the normal one, for general fans.
The order of them will be: Movies, Games, Books, Fan Creations.
And also, In some parts of those, the Bond's silhouette (the classic black & white no-faced Bond) will show up.
There will be no sounds included. Of course, it's a GIF :P

This is it, i'll just need the logos. IF you guys could help, i'd thank you all. It's a short archive so there won't be any problems.