Best UE DVD

MrBondMrBond Station S
edited July 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 2,044
I was just wonder, which Ultimate Edition DVD do you think has the best material, picture quality etc. And which one is the worst?

I think TLD is a solid contender to that, With it's great special featuretts and great picture quality.

Comments

Thunderball, some of the extras really capture the feel of Bondmania - genuinely interesting to watch. Wish it had more deleted and extended scenes, though I understand some of the footage has been lost.
    Quantum of Solace definitely!
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    LeChiffre wrote:
    Quantum of Solace definitely!

Oh you must be joking.
  • Lancaster007Lancaster007 Shrublands Health Clinic, England
    The deluxe edition of CR, but I suppose that doesn't count as an UE. Thunderball was a good one, as was TLD, and LTK had a great making of. For sound and picture quality though Dire Another Day is excellent, so much better than the actual film!, but again I don't think that was an Ultimate Edition just the original 2-disc release.
    I really like the LALD one. Not because of the picture quality or anything like that, but because it has Roger playing Bond back in the 60's! It was cheesy as hell but it was filmed live, so it was pretty impressive when you think about it!

Runner up would be OHMSS because I found the interviews and behind the scenes very interesting (regarding George)
    I really like the FRWL and YOLT Ultimate Editions, both of those are well done.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I really like the LALD one. Not because of the picture quality or anything like that, but because it has Roger playing Bond back in the 60's! It was cheesy as hell but it was filmed live, so it was pretty impressive when you think about it!

Runner up would be OHMSS because I found the interviews and behind the scenes very interesting (regarding George)

Haha, yes the show from 1964 with Moore is hilarious. I would like to have more of that stuff on upcoming special featurettes.