"Hurricane Icestorm": starring Lara Croft and James Bond...

edited June 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 669
I was thinking of this project a since long time ago, giving the fans a chance to see both Lady Lara Croft and James Bond 007 in one adventure, teaming up to stop a notorious villain from destroying the world.

The plot currently is in development. But, a teaser and a theatrical posters are ready, see below:
may_the_best_one_live_____teaser_poster__by_jackchristian-d5008en.jpg

james_bond_and_lara_croft_in_____hurricane_icestorm___by_jackchristian-d55c299.jpg

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    So cool...
    So cool...

Thanks.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love the first poster, as it really looks like an actual promotional for a joint Bond/Tomb Raider game.
    I love the first poster, as it really looks like an actual promotional for a joint Bond/Tomb Raider game.

Thanks. But, rather than being a Tomb Raider adventure, it will be Lara Croft adventure (like Lara Croft and The Guardian of The Light), but of course Bond takes the lead role, so, it's a combination of both universes.
  • I can imagine exactly where those two would end up.... ;-)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Well it's quite fitting because DCs earlier job in Tomb Raider the movie ;)
    1st poster is fantastic! And i can certainly see some bedroom gymnastics between them two! :-bd
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Lived this. I Love Lara and Bond, would be so nice to see Both in one :) Good work, can't wait to see the final product!

Maybe futurely they could meet up in a movie? (Just kidding :P)