Film Focus: The World Is Not Enough

MrBondMrBond Station S
edited June 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,044
I watched a documentary for a couple of years ago that went in-depth about the production of TWINE. It was 9 parts long and i guess it was orginally shown around 1999/2000. It was on YouTube for some years ago but is now gone, does anyone have it and can share it with me?

Comments

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    The documentary was for educational purposes, and it covered everything from Pre-Production to premiere.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    One of the best Bond documentaries around.

xxx
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Indeed, i got it from a member here. And it really explains a lots of the making of the film.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    The SE dvd, UE dvd and Bluray all of them have this 9 part documentry.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    M_Balje wrote:
    The SE dvd, UE dvd and Bluray all of them have this 9 part documentry.

No that is Another one.
  • edited November 2017 Posts: 236
    I recall a documentary on BBC2 in the 1976 about the making of TSWLM that followed every move of the film makers from filming sequences, editing, scoring the music to publicity. It was in 16 parts and was quite an insight considering the film hadn't been released when this first aired. Personally, I thought this was the best Bond documentary. If you're interested I've found a link to then via Youtube...

http://www.bondmovies.com/board/showthread.php?t=37188

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    bondsum wrote:
    I recall a documentary on BBC2 in the 1976 about the making of TSWLM that followed every move of the film makers from filming sequences, editing, scoring the music to publicity. It was in 16 parts and was quite an insight considering the film hadn't been released when this first aired. Personally, I thought this was the best Bond documentary. If you're interested I've found a link to then via Youtube...

http://www.bondmovies.com/board/showthread.php?t=37188

I've heard about that one, is this the one when Moore is doing his second I've gotta give it a watch

@HenryJonesVictor , I can't watch the clip, the link is broken.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    @MrBond , fixed now, sir:

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

I have already seen it, but it doesen't harm to watch it again ;)
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    @MrBond then, this is not the one you're looking for?

No. But another member did send it privatelly to me :)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That The Spy Who Loved Me documentary is well worth watching for anyone who hasn't already.