Role of Honor Fan Made Movie Poster

edited June 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 7
I recently put this together out of pure fun during a fairly dull day (at work). Pretending if Timothy Dalton had continued on with the role as Bond.

ROLE OF HONOR (1991)
james-bond-poster-role-of-honor.jpg

PS: You may not be able to read the small print below, but I put myself as the director ;)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I love Dan's body from the Siena roof chase in QoS doubling for Tim! Well done mate, for a work day project.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    I recently put this together out of pure fun during a fairly dull day (at work). Pretending if Timothy Dalton had continued on with the role as Bond.

ROLE OF HONOR (1991)
    james-bond-poster-role-of-honor.jpg

PS: You may not be able to read the small print below, but I put myself as the director ;)

Not bad. Not bad at all. Didn't a lot of Gardner's "Role of Honour" end up in AVTAK?

Haha, nice one! I really like doing stuff like that.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Nice poster. I like the choice of the Bond girls too.
    Thats a pretty great piece of work! =D>
    I don't care how old he is, bring back Timothy Dalton!
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    nice poster. is it just me or are the girls tits on the right seem very exposed?
    nice poster. is it just me or are the girls tits on the right seem very exposed?

I see what you mean, she also is a little scary looking. Very nice poster nevertheless.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited June 2012 Posts: 2,630
    nice poster. is it just me or are the girls tits chest on the right seem very exposed?

Oh god, this guy again... Mr. Spencer, please do use family friendly language.

It kinda is though but it's too small to notice...

Not bad. Not bad at all. Didn't a lot of Gardner's "Role of Honour" end up in AVTAK?

A lot of the first four Gardner books ended up on AVTAK. And TLD.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

And your point is what exactly?
  • Made this one recently. Another made up James Bond movie poster pretending it had come out in 2010.

james-bond-risico-poster.jpg
  • 007InVT007InVT Classified
    Just picked up Role of Honor for $0.25!

Moderators: Is there a thread for this book in Literary 007 so as not to muddy the pool with AVTAK?