Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Hope not.
    He tried his best, but I wasn't sold with his GE: Reloaded or Blood Stone scripts. Blood Stone had a better one out of the two, but that's not saying much. It felt somewhat like a Craig - era script, but the plot just left people wondering.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Is it just me, or has he become the de facto Bond game writer now? Everything or Nothing, From Russia With Love, GoldenEye 007/Reloaded, Blood Stone and now 007 Legends? Will we ever see another game he didn't write? Did he have any part in Quantum of Solace?
  • oo7oo7
    I think as far as selling games goes. Goldneeye title sells games. connection to feirstein gives connection to EoN. both cited as milestones in bond gaming so. who the other guy is, I do not know.
    hey least it isnt Purvis and Wade...
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    'Writing' might be a stretch.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The voice actors still need a script to act from, so some writing needs to be done.