Bond vs Bond fistfight

edited May 2012 in Actors Posts: 10
This is just my opinon but do you think it would be cool to see an old bond actor casted as a henchmen and have a brutal fight with the new bond (daniel craig) in the next movie. Maybe have Timothy Dalton or Pierce Brosnan. For some strange reason I can see Brosnan with a eyepatch. Anyway, this probley won't see the light of day but what do you think?

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Nah. If they put Sean in Bond would die and the film would end. Wouldn't work. Lazenby would be too worried about how much he was being paid and how much exposure he'd get. Roger would get too roughed up, Tim would probably go at it too hard, and Brosnan would worry about his hair or something.
    Connery: Would give Dan a run for his money
    Lazenby: Might beat Dan or at cause a forfeit
    Moore: Wouldn't stand a chance
    Dalton: Would have a better chance than Moore, but still would get whooped
    Brosnan: Would give Dan some tough competition, and might even win if the odds are right

I speak strictly from physical capability here, not personal preference.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    00Beast wrote:
    Brosnan: Would give Dan some tough competition, and might even win if the odds are right

I was with you up to there. HAHAHAHA
    =))
    00Beast wrote:

I was with you up to there. HAHAHAHA
    =))

Oh come on Brady, you know it'd be close! That fight against Alec Trevelyan at the end of GoldenEye, those various fights with Carver's goons, and the sword fight with Gustav Graves are good examples of Brosnan's physical capabilities. Put him up against Craig, and I have a feeling that it'd be a match worth watching.
    Those were Bond, not Brosnan, and do you think EON would write in that Bond lost those fights? In Bond vs. Bond or actor vs. actor, Dan would wipe the floor shiny clean with Pierce. I give it less than a minute.
    Those were Bond, not Brosnan, and do you think EON would write in that Bond lost those fights? In Bond vs. Bond or actor vs. actor, Dan would wipe the floor shiny clean with Pierce. I give it less than a minute.

Maybe so, maybe so. I still think it'd be close!
    I always thought it would be awesome to see Craig go against Brosnan, not in a brutal fist fight, but in a subtle gun draw or shootout.

I've said it before and Ill say it again," Remake the Man with the golden gun with Brosnan as Scaramanga, an old worn out hitman who is on a last few jobs, and Bond (Craig) goes after scaramanga (brosnan) in the jungle. The filming would be set in a Cat and Mouse style, brosnan constantly being paranoid but violently upset with the situation of being hunted, Craig constantly getting closer and closer to Brosnan's whereabouts until finally they meet ...
    I always thought it would be awesome to see Craig go against Brosnan, not in a brutal fist fight, but in a subtle gun draw or shootout.

I've said it before and Ill say it again," Remake the Man with the golden gun with Brosnan as Scaramanga, an old worn out hitman who is on a last few jobs, and Bond (Craig) goes after scaramanga (brosnan) in the jungle. The filming would be set in a Cat and Mouse style, brosnan constantly being paranoid but violently upset with the situation of being hunted, Craig constantly getting closer and closer to Brosnan's whereabouts until finally they meet ...
    @DC007, ATTACK!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2012 Posts: 12,459
    I'm now stepping out of the line of fire ..
    I'm now stepping out of the line of fire ..

Hahaha, to quote Timothy Dalton in The Living Daylights, "Seems like a good idea!" I can feel the wrath of DaltonCraig007 shaking the grounds of the forum even as we speak!