I don't know where this is from, but this set is what Corgi should have done.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Very nice looking set. If only.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    they're all over ebay. who knew?
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,350
    It slipped under the radar. Very well found =bg=. :D
    One day I'd REALLY like to see Dalton's car in 1/18 form.
    yeah I'd buy that one stat. My 007 collection has about maxed--I really dont have the room, and I have just about everything I could ask for. Debating to get 1 of those, but doubt it. Probably just confine myself to the new Skyfall DB5 box, and then any NEW car they produce.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Go on youtube and they have them all. They look a bit on the cheap side but as they seem to come free with a can of drink then I dont think you can complain.

The really tragic thing here is that Corgi have made all these models in the past and must have casts of them they could just reissue in 50th packaging but theyre not even doing that.
    Pretty shameful that some drinks company in Japan is doing something special but in the home of Bond all we are getting is the same old DB5 in an SF/50th box.

Apart from anything else if I was a Corgi shareholder I'd like to know why exactly they are completely ignoring a free golden marketing oppurtunity. By October Bond will be everywhere but Corgi it seems just arent interested in getting a piece of the Bondwagon. As the recession bites all over Europe Corgi are happy to ignore exposure that the likes of Heineken pay millions for. Obvioulsy the model car business is the one to be in these days if you can afford to let this anniversary just pass you by.

Hang your heads Corgi - youre a national disgrace.
    Corgi===once proud===now pathetic.
    Gutted that Corgi are not as good as they used to be these days.
    I remember when I started collecting back in the early 90's I got the Corgi book on Bond vehicles by Dave Worrall and I sat there and thought I would like that model, and that one and that one, and it went on and on. Ever since that book I bought every model that came out as well as some older models from the past. But I stopped before the last film as you can only justify buying the same car in a different cardboard box so many times. They had a chance and they blew it. Take the licence away and give it to someone who is worthy of it.
    Got this one today---just 6 days from Japan. Very well done, recommend.
    IMG_7426.jpg
    Suntory do two sets one with a Q boat and one with the Acro Star. They have pull back motors in them and the detail for such a small models are fantastic. If anybody is interested I have a man in Japan (lol) who is more than willing to buy and send to you...he also seeks out anything else 007 in Japan if you name it. Our agents name is Taizo Fujihita find him on face book and have a chat, lovely chap....