Comments

I suppose I like this one best, but they're all appealing in some way.....

M8DFRRU-EC002-H-jpg_185638.jpg
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    The best poster of all IMO.

I suppose that Technicolor was the kind of "Blu-Ray" of 60's, right? Because of all of that think of the black-and-white cinema, etc.. That is very cool at all, and the poster is awesome.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 3,494
    I always loved the LALD poster in particular and still have the original I, ahem, "heisted" from the Media Theater :O

Was probably watching too many "It Takes A Thief" reruns. I am quite proud of having it, but I was wrong in hindsight to swipe it and don't recommend anyone else doing it.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i LOVE that FRWL poster... i am saving up money to buy a copy of it, and put it in a nice frame........ right next to my replica framed print of the Vigo painting from Ghostbusters 2 lol.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    We all voted for Bond's top posters a while back, so a little late to the party Yahoo. FRWL's poster is undoubtedly great, and a favorite of mine. I love CR's too, and Skyfall has so far impressed me on all fronts. I have never been this excited for a film where I have so much hope invested in its quality and success this side of TDKR.
    They're all good but one thing that caught my eye was the 'SKYFALL VIDEO VLOG' :-?