James Bond possibly in unlikely video game?

edited May 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 1,407
IGN has done a report listing all of the confirmed and rumored characters in "Playstation All Stars Battle Royale" and apparently somebody listed our own 007 as a rumored character.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Unconfirmed_Characters

Probably very unlikely but an interesting idea

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I don't think it is true. Bond is hardly a video game staple considering the other big name characters and is never exclusive to Playstation.
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 645
    It would be a marketing ploy, which would work wonders.

(Even know you think of Bond/Nintendo being hand and hand before PS)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Much as I would love to see Bond up there among video game legends like Solid Snake and Nathan Drake, and seeing as this is my first clue of this game's existence, I doubt he'll be in it.

However, @0BradyMBondfanatic7, Tomorrow Never Dies was exclusive to the PS1, as was 007 Racing. Hardly the yard sticks by which Bond must be measured, but I could also count the PS2 version of QoS, which got surprisingly better reviews than the current console versions, plus GE2010Reloaded had PS3 exclusive items (Move support, Hugo Drax).
  • oo7oo7
    any news on this?
    oo7 wrote:
    any news on this?

Sony said a while ago that they had no new characters to announce so I doubt it
  • AliAli
    The game has very large regions either side of the character select icons that look to be set aside for DLC characters. They have announced two free characters so far (Emmett from Starhawk and Kat from Gravity Rush). I can't imagine Bond fighting with Sackboy and Parappa to a background of Chop Chop Master Onion, but this is Sony we're talking about!