MIB 3 (Men In Black 3)

M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
edited May 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 4,444
Skyfall not going to be 106 minutes, that credit go to Men In Black 3 this time.

Official Dutch pathe cinemapage of MIB 3 http://www.pathe.nl/film/7116/men-in-black-3

Edit: Title changed in MIB 3.

Comments

That's an improvement over the 2nd one. That's fine by me actually. MIB doesn't need a 2.5 hour epic
    MIB is garbage, theres no quality or any type of substance the franchise carries. You couldn't pay me to see it, regardless for a skyfall trailer, that'll be online a day or two after anyway.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Just because MIB3 is 106 minutes doesn't mean Skyfall won't be, too. What does the running time of one film in a separate series have anything to do with th running time of one film of another series?
    My girlfriend will no doubt drag me along to see MIB3 at least ill be looking forward to the skyfall trailer then have a kip for the 106 minutes.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    The first Men In Black is great fun. I remember when it came out I was delighted because it was a proper summer comedy adventure family blockbuster (and very well done too), the like of which we hadn't had for years since Ghostbusters and Back To The Future.

The second one, though, I've never bothered to watch, must admit, owing to its poor reputation. From what I've picked up about and seen tiny snatches of this third one, however, it does look like it may be better than the second, which is something...
    I nearly had a panic when i saw the title thread! Thankfully MIB3 was in the title too! #:-S
  • edited May 2012 Posts: 12,837
    The MIB films imo aren't bad. They're fun, popcorn films. I'll be going to see the 3rd one, and as a bonus, I get to see the Skyfall trailer on the big screen.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Just because MIB3 is 106 minutes doesn't mean Skyfall won't be, too. What does the running time of one film in a separate series have anything to do with th running time of one film of another series?

Skyfall hasn't even finished filming yet.... how the hell would they know the running time already?........ just sayin...

I'm probably going to see this one too. Saw both MB films in the cinema. So I have to see this one too. And it doesn't look too bad. Brolin does a great Tommy Lee Jones impression in the trailer at least.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited May 2012 Posts: 4,444
    Trailer

Dutch/Belgium release date: 23 May 2012
    France/Italy: 23 May 2012
    Uk/VS/Spain: 25 May 2012
    More release dates: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1409024/releaseinfo
    Can't trust imdb. It's painted everywhere that it will open on 23rd day of this month in Finland.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Will watch it but will I enjoy it? I liked (not loved!) the first one, accepted (with a certain coolness) the second one and I will be honest next week about whether or not I like the third one.
    Men In Black 3?!? Oh Skyfall trailer movie!
    Virage wrote:
    Men In Black 3?!? Oh Skyfall trailer movie!

MIIIB only got 2/5 stars.. hmmm stay and watch or wait for the internet... hmmm

http://www.empireonline.com/reviews/reviewcomplete.asp?FID=136814
    My views are usually on par with Empire.. only they often change their reviews if they stand out.

I don't know.. I may still go see it. It just doesn't look promising from the trailers. I'll try re-watching the first two to see if it sparks an interest. Haven't seen them in.. maybe six years?
  • tqbtqb
    well to each his own, i've always been a big fan of MIB. I think its a good concept.