How are you counting down to SkyFall?

edited May 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 105
I vaguely remember topics like this on the old forums and haven't seen one here yet.

I've just started my Bondathon for the run up to SF (nothing fancy just starting at DN and working may way through to QoS - 1 a week).

I know in the past i'd watched the films in different orders e.g. for CR I started with DAD and worked backwards because of the 'reboot' thing. Or listened through the soundtracks etc.

I'm just curious if anyone else is doing anything interesting as a countdown.

Comments

• MrBondMrBond Station S
    I am going to kick Off a Bondathon in the late summer. But right now i'm listen through the soundtracks.
    And of course sits by the computer and looks at the countdown at 007.com ;))
    Watching the films, trying to do one a week, next up is YOLT
    I've already started my countdown by watching all the Eon Bond movies in order. I started in January and yesterday I was up to DAF. Next up will be LALD with QOS being the last one to watch just before Skyfall hits the cinema. Sadly these days I don't get the time to do a Bondathon nearer the time so had to start way back in January to fit them all in!
    I'm counting down with disappointment in the knowledge that I have to count for a full month longer.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2012 Posts: 12,459
    I am doing three things:
    1) re-reading all of the Flemings before Xmas
    2) watching my favorites at least once a week and
    3) singing Xmas songs ...

... because when I checked the release dates on this website it shows that at least I won't have to wait until January - I will be seeing Skyfall Dec. 1st! So I am trying to be happy that I will have Skyfall in time for Xmas. :)

I know it must be tough to wait a few weeks or a month ... but somehow I just cannot sympathize with you as much as I normally would (if I was back in the U.S.). Is anyone having to wait longer than me? I don't think so, but I'd be interested to know.
    I'm thinking of rewatching the films closer to the time.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If you want to countdown, you can do so here:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1697/
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:
    If you want to countdown, you can do so here:

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1697/

Well no point in having two.

closed-sign.jpg
This discussion has been closed.