• R1s1ngs0nR1s1ngs0n France
    Zukovsky
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Not Valentin.
    Zora
    Not her.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Ling?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Rubavich? (TLD)
    No and no, sorry.
    Not him.
    Back to you @Birdleson. You have it already. I thought the last half hour about new clues and I can't use them now. But I always thought that you could have it soon since you tried Xenia. I could trick a few but not the master. Well done!

Named and speaking Eon character.
    Captain Bernard Jaubert
    1. I like what I see. He smiles when he sees Xenia
    2. The solution is written in yellow. “Capt. Jaubert“ is written in yellow on his uniform.
    3. Bond isn't successful this time. He is too late and can't prevent that Xenia is stealing the helicopter.
    4. I don't reach the animal. Jaubert was planned to fly the tiger helicopter.
    5. FRWoutL Xenia is from Russia and is without love but with a gun...
    6. Put the upper color of R in the middle.The upper colour of Russia is white. If it is put in the middle (and turned 90º) you get the flag from France. The flag is on the ship and Jaubert is french.
    7. The actor/actress of this character returned once more for a later Bond movie. Wayne Michaels is a stuntman and was a stunt double for Bond in GE (he did the Bungee Jump) and TND. He did also stuntwork in earlier Bond movies.

• Tokoloshe2Tokoloshe2 Northern Ireland
    I had indeed read it that way.

Coming up blank so far, anyhow!
    When we see the dead body but not the murder, does it count as off screen death?
  • marcmarc Universal Exports
    Tilly Masterson?
    Shady Tree fits almost every one of these clues except apparently his fate is unknown in the novel, so no go.
    edited July 2020 Posts: 1,172
    Major Dexter-Smythe? (again!)

Not too optimistic, but I have a fun character lined up to play next time I get to host...
    Max Kalba ?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    I'm still drawing a blank, but is that Ringo song about George? Love it btw!
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I don't know who he wrote it about. I guess I had always assumed it was referring to @Thunderfinger .

Probably. That sounds far more legit.

my guess:
    Marylin Monroe?

edited July 2020 Posts: 2,024
    Got it!
    Hannes Oberhauser
    R1s1ngs0n wrote: »
    Got it!
    Hannes Oberhauser

yes, that would be the one! I think.
    edited July 2020 Posts: 2,024
    Speaking EON character

1. I only say one sentence in the movie.
    2. I would probably lose my job if word got out of what I just let happen.

Incorrect:
    Mr. Hinx
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    Speaking EON character

Mr Hinx?
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Birdleson wrote: »
    I don't know who he wrote it about. I guess I had always assumed it was referring to @Thunderfinger .

He has been stalking me for years. He started calling himself Ringofinger a while back.
    Mallory wrote: »
    Speaking EON character

Mr Hinx?

Nope.
    The maid who lets Bond into Mr Goldfinger's suite?
    @Tokoloshe2 that didn't take long! Well done - it is indeed the very sweet Fontainbleu chambermaid.
    @Tokoloshe2 that didn't take long! Well done - it is indeed the very sweet Fontainbleu chambermaid.

Speaking of which I only discovered today that the actress Janette Rowsell also played the female patient in Thunderball, the one who asks Bond what’s going on after he set off the fire alarm.
    Learn something new every day, even after seeing these films dozens of times.
    edited July 2020 Posts: 1,172

Speaking of which I only discovered today that the actress Janette Rowsell also played the female patient in Thunderball, the one who asks Bond what’s going on after he set off the fire alarm.
    Learn something new every day, even after seeing these films dozens of times.

Oooh nice to have got one quickly for a change.

I knew Janette Rowsell was also in TB. I've always wondered if she's related to the Team GB cyclist Joanne Rowsell, as there is some resemblance. Can't find anything online to support that though.

New round coming up shortly.
    New Eon character:

1. There is ambiguity over where exactly I operate, but it's certainly a place of political unrest.

2. The last thing you get to know about me is that I have people everywhere.
    Dominic Greene ?