Bond's Gaming Future(News, Speculation, Discussion)

Comments

• They might have to get a voice double but if they're inbetween Bonds in the future and they want to do another game with a past Bond, they'll use Moore.

Anyway, this doesn't mean much, but Connery did the FRWL game and his voice has REALLY changed as he's gotten older.
  • i agree with @agent007391
  • i dont expect another bond movie
  • or game
  • i dont expect another bond movie
    I don't angee. After a sucsess like Skyfall I'm dure there will be another film.
  • Sure not dure. Bloody spellcheck.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    i dont expect another bond movie

We've got some real comedians around here.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    Im sure there will be a final Bond film, just not this soon lol
    Ok obviously posts like that don't warrant conversation.

What I'm concerned about is EON hasn't officially announced that Activision don't have the rights anymore. What I hope they're doing is they plan to announce that and the new rights holder at the same time. But I don't like that we've heard nothing
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    bondbat007 wrote:
    What I'm concerned about is EON hasn't officially announced that Activision don't have the rights anymore. What I hope they're doing is they plan to announce that and the new rights holder at the same time. But I don't like that we've heard nothing

Yeah, I agree with your sentiments and understand your worries.
    Worst case is that we wont get another Bond game until Bond 24. I really hope that's not the case as while Blood Stone and Goldeneye Reloaded were not great, they did pass the time until Skyfall
    bondbat007 wrote:
    Worst case is that we wont get another Bond game until Bond 24. I really hope that's not the case as while Blood Stone and Goldeneye Reloaded were not great, they did pass the time until Skyfall

agreed i would love a nice new bond game revealed at E3 for november

it wont happen but eh
    @Risico007 Let's at least get the new publisher's identity by E3
  • AliAli
    edited February 2013 Posts: 319
    E3 will be all about next generation consoles. I doubt an announcement will be made until there's at least some footage and that will take a good year to be ready, minimum.
  • jka12002jka12002 Banned
    I wish ID Software would pick the rights up since they practically created the 3rd person shooter genre. Id love to see a proper Bond game on their Rage engine
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    jka12002 wrote:
    I wish ID Software would pick the rights up since they practically created the 3rd person shooter genre. Id love to see a proper Bond game on their Rage engine

1st-Person, 1st-Person shooter. id hasn't made a 3rd-Person game that I know of in their entire company history. Hell, it took them until 2004 to have cutscenes. id would be incredibly wrong for Bond. And their next engine will blow away id Tech 4 (I think that's the engine that made Rage).
    What we 007 fans need is a game with that Bond feel ,graphics need to be similar to features of actors,gamplay that is fluid and enjoyable like that of EA's PS2 era in which we felt the true Bond experience,and a choice setting between 3rd and 1st person would satisfy everyone
    What Bond fans really need is a big budget game.
    Atari might gain rights Bond gaming Licence
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    (deleted)
    I'd like to see a Bond game that goes on a more emotional level than just shooting generic bad guys.
    We need a Roger Moore Bond game
    007GAMER wrote:
    We need a Roger Moore Bond game

Just play Saints Row then. I want a serious and involving game.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited November 2014 Posts: 4,399
    (deleted)
    I think NaughtyDog has nailed the mechanics for a perfect Bond game. It's clear they're huge fans of Bond. They're even a UK based studio.
    I think NaughtyDog has nailed the mechanics for a perfect Bond game. It's clear they're huge fans of Bond. They're even a UK based studio.

I thought they were prominently in Santa Monica, California...
    I think Eidos should take over , if not bring back EA
    What other games have NaughtyDog developed?
    007GAMER wrote:
    What other games have NaughtyDog developed?

Besides Uncharted they are developing the soon to be released The Last of Us and got their name while making the Jak and Daxter titles.
    I would love NaughtyDog to take a crack at Bond, but I can't help but think that's a pipe dream. They could also make a sweet Indy game too. I say let an new/unknown with a clear vision who wants to make their name known take a crack at it. I mean it's Bond, they should be able to say that they're accepting ideas and have studios around the block.