Casting a Mr. Moneypenny?

13»

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    @DRESSED_TO_KILL Guess what? Moneypenny isn't a Gay Man afterall! stop complaining and move on.
  • DRESSED_TO_KILLDRESSED_TO_KILL Suspended
    No duh...im just disagreeing with the thought of it. Okay honey ?
    Im not against Gay characters being in the movie as long as they have their place and are original.
    I do have a problem making established characters like moneypenny a gay man though. that is just unnecessary and a politically correct move.

You have backtracked considerably after saying: "why in the hell would EON introduce any type of homosexuality into a film unless it was being politically correct."

If the position of Moneypenny came available, MI6 HR would have to ensure compliance with the United Kingdom's Equality Act of 2010, which, among other provisions, prohibits discrimination on grounds of sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation.

Are you saying that to avoid your sensibilities being upset, MI6 should ignore these laws that are there to protect the rights of employees regardless of sexual orientation?

Do you think that the rights of minorities should be trampled on by the establishment?
    I'm saying there is No need to make any established characters of the franchise gay just to appease a social group.

Its a movie for god sakes, not a human rights campaign. im done discussing this with you honey.
    No duh...im just disagreeing with the thought of it. Okay honey ?

Yes darling, @};- I'll go back into the kitchen and make you dinner because that's so politically incorrect of me.

Stay out of the sun buddy, It's fried your ability to post any logical discussion.
    awe murdock your so cute. I just wana hold you in my arms and kiss you on the cheek ..I really do wish you the best murdock. you have inspired me alot in here. would you want to maybe get dinner sometime? where do you live?
    Far away from you. :D
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    Okay, enough is enough.

This discussion has been closed.