"A licence to Thrill"..........

edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 2
I just wanted to introduce myself here. I am Dennis Keogh (Sean Connery) look-alike. I have appeared at over 300 events around the Globe. It is with deep respect & Professionalism I honor the original James Bond in Film, with my tribute. My website is Denniskeogh007.com

Comments

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    You could also put this on the New Members Introduce Yourself thread. Welcome! :) I bet you have had some fun times with your work.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Yes, I have seen a lot of you I believe. It is awesome to have you at MI6, and I hope you stay on board. I must commend you on portraying the best Bond, and for that you have fantastic taste. Shhhhee you shhhoon! :-bd
    Positively shocking! Welcome aboard Sir!
  • Thank you all for your kind comments. It is an honor to portray 007 and yes lot's of fun.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Great site and you do indeed look like him!
    You know I have to be honest, I was prepared for the worst when I clicked your link-- but WOW you really channel Sean Connery! As a matter of fact my eyes just about bugged out of my head! You have the look and mannerisms down perfectly!

Very cool and welcome to the forum sir!